Bellville At Columbus

Another tough matchup for Bellville… The defense is still there but good lord the offense needs to address some things… the offensive line struggled vs Hitchcock… Also the RBs are doing a terrible job at blocking when they aren’t getting the ball.. just a lot of things that need to be addressed… Columbus is probably the favorite to win 3A D1… they have scored at least 60 points in their first 4 games… with that said I dont think they hit that mark this week… Bellville will takes some time off the clock and limit possessions and will get a stop here and there.. but my unbiased opinion on this one says Columbus takes it 35-14… If the offensive issues get addressed this week then it could be closer but I don’t think it will be. 

Good luck stopping that Columbus offense.  They have scored 40 by halftime in all 4 of their games.  Bellville’s ball control offense can probably break that trend, but they better score every time to keep up.  QB #8 Schobel and RB #1 Rigdon, oh my lord. 

9 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Good luck stopping that Columbus offense.  They have scored 40 by halftime in all 4 of their games.  Bellville’s ball control offense can probably break that trend, but they better score every time to keep up.  QB #8 Schobel and RB #1 Rigdon, oh my lord. 

Yeah it’s a damn good offense… I don’t think Schobel is as mobile/shifty as the Hitchcock QB and that saved Hitchcock 2-3 sacks last week… but Columbus is probably a little better on the O line as well

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is it fair to say Columbus offense this season thus far is better than last season??

Yes, the addition of RB Rigdon is a big weapon.  I don’t know who is going to beat Columbus.