Another Epstein?

baddog

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Probably.

Good choice of words because we can’t know which one is worse. For Epstein customers, one would have to board a plane and go to an island. Diddy customer’s just went to a house party. Both had ties to Hollywood elites, entertainment moguls, and politicians. In both cases, customers didn’t want to be “found out”. Epstein mysteriously dies (does anyone really think he committed suicide?) and names have surfaced, but I haven’t seen “the list”. Diddy had plenty of video. I have heard they tore out walls in his homes in search of video evidence. One would think that the police would want this video evidence to aid in the prosecution of the customers. But alas, it will somehow disappear or be sealed so none of us will know who the perverts are. The Diddy and Epstein evidence needs to surface and all involved need to be in shackles. We can’t continue to allow the rich and famous to prey on our children. It is despicable. 

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Good choice of words because we can’t know which one is worse. For Epstein customers, one would have to board a plane and go to an island. Diddy customer’s just went to a house party. Both had ties to Hollywood elites, entertainment moguls, and politicians. In both cases, customers didn’t want to be “found out”. Epstein mysteriously dies (does anyone really think he committed suicide?) and names have surfaced, but I haven’t seen “the list”. Diddy had plenty of video. I have heard they tore out walls in his homes in search of video evidence. One would think that the police would want this video evidence to aid in the prosecution of the customers. But alas, it will somehow disappear or be sealed so none of us will know who the perverts are. The Diddy and Epstein evidence needs to surface and all involved need to be in shackles. We can’t continue to allow the rich and famous to prey on our children. It is despicable. 

Also had a preacher, or preachers, involved!  All those you stated that were involved, mainly politicians, were the reason they took him down.  Just like Weinstien and Epstein.  They have to control the party list!