President Trump First Edition Silver Medallion - Starts TODAY

I just purchased one for a few reasons

1.  It MAY go up in value

2. It is a contribution to the candidate I support

3. It may just be a collectors item.....

The media cracks me up, they are complaining the the coin cost $30 yet he selling it for $100......Oh the shame.....lol   Apparently they have never bought a piece of Jewelry.....the mark up is at least triple key if not more........

Picture for Hunter Bidens Laptop😂

trump.png?v=1720415142&width=375

12 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Imagine being proud about getting suckered into this 😵‍💫😵‍💫

It’s really a non-issue. I wouldn’t care if someone bought a Biden coin or Harris coin. Well, I don’t guess the Biden coin would make sense anymore. Kamala may be better served selling some old used panties though. She’s already used to profiting from her feminine wares. Lmao. 

31 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I could say the same about voting for Harris.

No, that don’t work. Harris is not grifting her supporters selling her own merch. I think Trump is hawking hard because he know this will be his last big grift.

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Imagine being proud about getting suckered into this 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Trump's NFT trading cards are selling for about $300.00, initial cost $100.00.....I noticed you managed to not comment on that part of my other post......I regret not buying them. At one point they were closer to $500.00......I could of turned 1000.00 into 5000.00 in a couple days....

18 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump's NFT trading cards are selling for about $300.00, initial cost $100.00.....I noticed you managed to not comment on that part of my other post......I regret not buying them. At one point they were closer to $500.00......I could have turned 1000.00 into 5000.00 in a couple days....

… dude you’re really pulling out the “if I bought at the bottom, and sold at top” argument?

What about the millions of other suckers who bought DJT at $40, $50, $60, and now it’s less than $20? Someone is holding the bag, and it sounds like it’s people like YOU

3 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

… dude you’re really pulling out the “if I bought at the bottom, and sold at top” argument?

What about the millions of other suckers who bought DJT at $40, $50, $60, and now it’s less than $20? Someone is holding the bag, and it sounds like it’s people like YOU

LMAO......you sound like no one has bought and sold at the wrong time......

You say things without thinking or researching.......

6 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Post your PnL this year, smartypants 

First off, the only P&L I manage is the company I work for. 

Second, asking me for mine shows you have no idea what we are talking about, just like you didn't know Kamala sold merch......Just for the sake of argument, the last few stocks I purchased I'm down 9%.....I actually took a beating on STLA and VALE.....look em up.  As an adult, I knew it was a risk....if I wanted safe I could purchase a fixed annuity or time deposit for safe.....

6 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

First off, the only P&L I manage is the company I work for. 

Second, asking me for mine shows you have no idea what we are talking about, just like you didn't know Kamala sold merch......Just for the sake of argument, the last few stocks I purchased I'm down 9%.....I actually took a beating on STLA and VALE.....look em up.  As an adult, I knew it was a risk....if I wanted safe I could purchase a fixed annuity or time deposit for safe.....

Yup, didn’t think so!

”if I woulda bought at the bottom, and sold at the top, I coulda made money!!l” 🤣🤣

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

Have a blessed day and good luck on your trump coin. Don’t forget to put it under your pillow for extra good luck.