Mayor Adams Indicted

baddog

Mayor Adams and Diddy are close friends. Actual charges remain sealed (surprise). Adams’ original stand was that there was no border crisis. Then he said it was a strong issue that would destroy NYC. We can’t have powerful democrats going around spewing that garbage just before an election. Folks, if you sit back and watch, all the pieces of the puzzle will start fitting together.

I hope TVC will give clarification to my scenario because I may be wrong on some legal points. Diddy’s homes were raided by feds. Since they only handle federal crimes, why are they raiding his homes? I would think his crimes would be state crimes which would be handled by state and local police. It is said that Diddy’s sex trafficking spread across state lines, which would make it federal. If this is true, why did Homeland Security do the raiding instead of the FBI? To me, this doesn’t pass the sniff test. I am not taking up for Diddy. I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life. I simply want to know the “whys”. Are they reall collecting this evidence to prosecute Diddy, or to cover the elites?

The “Deep State” is very deep indeed. To me, it seems that our entertainment industry and politicians are nothing more than perverts. Of course not all of them, but more and more than I care to count. Will we ever see the “list”? Something tells me that this case will equate itself with the Epstein case……Diddy will mysteriously die, the list will be the possession of the FBI, and the American people will never know the contents.

The left will call my thoughts conjecture because they are somewhat, but ask yourself this…….with all that is unfolding, do you really see no connection? All of the elites, be it political or entertainment with their $multi-million/billions, once you reach a certain plateau, your deviant behavior will be covered by the Deep State.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

I hope TVC will give clarification to my scenario because I may be wrong on some legal points. Diddy’s homes were raided by feds. Since they only handle federal crimes, why are they raiding his homes? I would think his crimes would be state crimes which would be handled by state and local police. It is said that Diddy’s sex trafficking spread across state lines, which would make it federal. If this is true, why did Homeland Security do the raiding instead of the FBI? To me, this doesn’t pass the sniff test. I am not taking up for Diddy. I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life. I simply want to know the “whys”. Are they reall collecting this evidence to prosecute Diddy, or to cover the elites?

There are so many federal agencies and agencies and departments within agencies that I could probably study it for a month and still not understand it all. If it can be done in three steps, the federal government will do it in 31 steps.

Each of the dozens of federal law enforcement agencies have different responsibilities and are under different controlling department. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Treasury, blah blah blah….

Many of the agencies that existed for the first 20 years of my career changed for the last 18 years due to 9-11 and a massive government shakeup. That is why Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was created, in 2003.

A federal agent is a federal agent just like in Texas a peace officer is a peace officer. It doesn’t matter whether city police, sheriff department, game warden, alcoholic beverage, college police, etc. , they are all Texas police officers. But…. like federal agencies, they are created for a specific purpose. The federal special agents are all federal law enforcement. 

It is so long ago that I don’t remember but when I was doing child victim crimes about 25 years ago and before DHS, if I remember correctly some child exploitation was usually investigated by US Customer such as illicit child photographs. US Customs and INS were combined into ICE and under the supervision of the newly created DHS. So there is a chance that child photography cases went to DHS by way of ICE by way of Customs. So why did DHS raid a home? Because it was probably part of their investigation. 

Crimes also overlap like the DEA does drugs and the ATF does firearms so when a guy is selling drugs to fund illegal gun sales, who takes the lead, DEA or ATF? The prosecution doesn’t matter because that is all done by the US Attorneys Office. It’s no different than the Jefferson County DA takes all criminal cases (except Class C like traffic citations) from BPD, PAPD, TPWD game wardens, Sheriff Department, etc.

The Feds raid houses just like the local police. There are just a lot more state licensed officers than federal agents.

I wouldn’t read too much into a warrant served at a home done by one federal agency rather than another. 

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

There are so many federal agencies and agencies and departments within agencies that I could probably study it for a month and still not understand it all. If it can be done in three steps, the federal government will do it in 31 steps.

Each of the dozens of federal law enforcement agencies have different responsibilities and are under different controlling department. Departments of Justice, Homeland Security, Treasury, blah blah blah….

Many of the agencies that existed for the first 20 years of my career changed for the last 18 years due to 9-11 and a massive government shakeup. That is why Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was created, in 2003.

A federal agent is a federal agent just like in Texas a peace officer is a peace officer. It doesn’t matter whether city police, sheriff department, game warden, alcoholic beverage, college police, etc. , they are all Texas police officers. But…. like federal agencies, they are created for a specific purpose. The federal special agents are all federal law enforcement. 

It is so long ago that I don’t remember but when I was doing child victim crimes about 25 years ago and before DHS, if I remember correctly some child exploitation was usually investigated by US Customer such as illicit child photographs. US Customs and INS were combined into ICE and under the supervision of the newly created DHS. So there is a chance that child photography cases went to DHS by way of ICE by way of Customs. So why did DHS raid a home? Because it was probably part of their investigation. 

Crimes also overlap like the DEA does drugs and the ATF does firearms so when a guy is selling drugs to fund illegal gun sales, who takes the lead, DEA or ATF? The prosecution doesn’t matter because that is all done by the US Attorneys Office. It’s no different than the Jefferson County DA takes all criminal cases (except Class C like traffic citations) from BPD, PAPD, TPWD game wardens, Sheriff Department, etc.

The Feds raid houses just like the local police. There are just a lot more state licensed officers than federal agents.

I wouldn’t read too much into a warrant served at a home done by one federal agency rather than another. 

Thank you. My inquisitive mind, which I think is a good thing, sometimes needs more information. I never stop at coincidence, I need more. Since you are/were in law enforcement, you seem to have the answers I need.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Thank you. My inquisitive mind, which I think is a good thing, sometimes needs more information. I never stop at coincidence, I need more. Since you are/were in law enforcement, you seem to have the answers I need.

Was…. now retired but still teaching voluntarily at the police academy. 

Almost four decades gives a lot of experience.

Mine was fairly active and crossed into several specialties. 

The chief of police of Arlington, TX during a promotional interview however, told me that if I did too much and it shows that I was not a good police officer. 

On the other hand the assistant chief of police from the Amarillo and in the same interview said that my experience and knowledge were great and gave me his highest score. 😎

No subjectivity in that interview ….. 🤣🤣🤣

I’m sure there will be those on the left who cannot/will not make the connections between the arrests/indictments of Diddy and Mayor Adams. This is not about the charges leveled against Adams. It is smoke and mirrors to cover the perverts in our government and entertainment industry. 

They are about to start falling like dominos. I don’t care whose names come up, get them all. Word is that Steve Harvey fled the country the same day Diddy was arrested. Celebrities and elites are deleting messages by the thousands. Give Hillary a call. She can tell you how to delete over 30,000 in minutes.