Beaumont United (0) @ Port Arthur Memorial (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I would be nice if y'all had a little person mute button.  Because he said Jones hasn't attempted 5 passes all year.  But I'll try not to respond to the garden gnome

Please post where I said this… get the unfinished tootsie u stored on ears out and take Homer glasses of. I said per game he avg less than 5 completed passes out of roughly 12-15 attempts with yards coming from the RAC.

8 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So as the 1st half comes to a close, I don't know if I'm more impressed with the BU defense or disappointed in the BEATDOWN that all of you said was coming...

Beaumont United Timberwovles 0

Port Arthur Memorial Titans 7

Halftime...

I never said that lol… mayor of homervile and his minions predicted that. I said they would struggle and pull away late. Looking ahead to playing 

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

So as the 1st half comes to a close, I don't know if I'm more impressed with the BU defense or disappointed in the BEATDOWN that all of you said was coming...

Halftime...

Everybody but me Wolf.  I asked for decorrum(sp) between Scooter and Soulja but here we are

3 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Everybody but me Wolf.  I asked for decorrum(sp) between Scooter and Soulja but here we are

All I know is they better not let these lowly Wolves hang around, build some confidence and figure something out.  Get hit with 11th and 12th round haymakers like the Bulldogs did last week...I'm just saying. 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

All I know is they better not let these lowly Wolves hang around, build some confidence and figure something out.  Get hit with 11th and 12th round haymakers like the Bulldogs did last week...I'm just saying. 🤷‍♂️

So in 5 games BU hasn't figured out how to get Henry going? The kid was new comer of the year in 21-6A last season. It's crazy to have that type of weapon and can't utilize him. Smdh...

4 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

So in 5 games BU hasn't figured out how to get Henry going? The kid was new comer of the year in 21-6A last season. It's crazy to have that type of weapon and can't utilize him. Smdh...

I agree.  Do him like your Cowboys did Lamb last night on that first drive with passes and even a handoff out of the backfield...

28 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Halftime...

I never said that lol… mayor of homervile and his minions predicted that. I said they would struggle and pull away late. Looking ahead to playing 

1 minute ago, Yeoj said:

To their credit, this kid has dropped quite a few passes this year.