Bridge City (28) @ Lumberton (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

3 hours ago, Guitar Man said:

Maybe I’m delusional, idk, but one thing is certain, I would love to see them compete against Silsbee, WOS, Jasper, and HF. They would have a shot in any of those games. Silsbee hasn’t shown me anything this year signaling that they would soundly beat BC. If BC has a chance to beat their entire district. They would have a great shot to beat Silsbee. Silsbee barely beat LCM, and LCM just barely escaped Vidor. 

Clearly.

Bridge City has improved, that's a fact!!

But what I want to see is what they can do against a a team with a fast, quick defense. I also want to see if they can defend a speedy offense. Can the BC secondary hold up against a strong passing game?

I have seen BC twice this season. Scrimmage against Silsbee, game against Orangefield. On the sidelines for both. So I have seen with my own eyes, up close. 

I just have some doubts what BC could do against some fast, athletic teams. I think they would struggle some.

I just don't think they WOULD beat Silsbee, Jasper, HF and WO-S. Could they? Well maybe.