Hitchcock (42) @ Silsbee (10) - FINAL

jdawg03

4 minutes ago, weonlyrun28toss said:

with this score, does this kind of pre determine how the HF vs silsbee game is going to go?  will HF run it up on silsbee this year?   i wish hitchcock would of played WOS so they can run thru the top 3 in that 4a district. 

Ehh I don’t think it does.. Silsbee is missing some key guys… HF only beating Stafford 34-14 is something… Stafford is okay but their offense was pretty rough vs Bellville in week 2… but that was week 2 and they could’ve improved since.

6 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Ehh I don’t think it does.. Silsbee is missing some key guys… HF only beating Stafford 34-14 is something… Stafford is okay but their offense was pretty rough vs Bellville in week 2… but that was week 2 and they could’ve improved since.

I agree. I have confidence that when everyone is back we should be fine against HF. WOS is who i have my eyes on. They have seniors and talent. 

44 minutes ago, Tiger33 said:

I agree. I have confidence that when everyone is back we should be fine against HF. WOS is who i have my eyes on. They have seniors and talent. 

Yeah but even WOS played a semi close ish game with Crawford .. so idk I think HF, Silsbee, and WOS all have a chance to win district. Good news is in Bi District y’all get a extremely bad district matchup and I’d bet my house that yalls district sweeps them

4 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Yeah but even WOS played a semi close ish game with Crawford .. so idk I think HF, Silsbee, and WOS all have a chance to win district. Good news is in Bi District y’all get a extremely bad district matchup and I’d bet my house that yalls district sweeps them

To be honest, I think our rep in Dallas is kinda up for grabs at this point among all the teams mentioned above, but I don’t see anybody from 3 and 4, that’s gonna compete with Carthage n Champuonship? But a lot of water going under the bridge before we get there. All fun

1 hour ago, old guy 71 said:

Was told, OL played best they played this year, running backs struggling. Hitchcock safeties and Line Backers, reading the run, and coming up to stop. Hitchcock only weakness was there blocking , there skill players were able to overcome it

I was on the sidelines. OL had some troubles. #54 and #44 disrupted many plays. The Hitchcock front 4 was pretty dominant. Silsbee had to play NG #50 Walker both ways to help out on offensive line.

Because that front 4 was able to disrupt, that freed up the Bulldog LB's to make plays. Silsbee couldn't get to them to block because of what the DL was doing to our OL.