Little Cypress-Mauriceville (16) @ Vidor (12) - FINAL

jdawg03

9 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

No offense but vidors got no offense. Can't expect to win when scoring 12 points a game. Congrats Bears

When dubois runs the same 5 plays you cant expect to have any offense. Literally no diversity in playcalling. Absolutely maddening to me.

26 minutes ago, VPfan2017 said:

When dubois runs the same 5 plays you cant expect to have any offense. Literally no diversity in playcalling. Absolutely maddening to me.

I know, Vidors program is being held captive by the Slot-T mafia and I'm guessing DuBois' son will be handed the reins after his dad retires. They will lose the next two games then start winning against the worst district opponents. They need to hire a good head coach but Jay Kilgo VISD Superintendent won't let that happen, he's buddies with this group

14 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I know, Vidors program is being held captive by the Slot-T mafia and I'm guessing DuBois' son will be handed the reins after his dad retires. They will lose the next two games then start winning against the worst district opponents. They need to hire a good head coach but Jay Kilgo VISD Superintendent won't let that happen, he's buddies with this group

So are you saying Vidor would do better in the spread? Sounds like the Slot T was the reason this game was close 

34 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

So are you saying Vidor would do better in the spread? Sounds like the Slot T was the reason this game was close 

Definitely. We lost this game. Game should not have come down to what it did. 
The dang freshman team has more diverse playcalling than the varsity. So does dubois not trust his players to execute more than the base plays? 
im just confused about why the VARSITY OFFENSE is more basic than what the freshman run?

Its only an assumption, i have no idea what happens behind the scenes, but being around this offense since i was a kid, it definitely does not resemble the product/playcalling we were told we were getting in the offseason.

38 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

This is funny. Vidor scored on a well timed deep bomb too.

That was a well timed play. Im talking about the plays in general they run, it is very basic compared to years past. Not alot of diversity in play calls. Its the same basic plays all game long.