Little Cypress-Mauriceville (16) @ Vidor (12) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

For some reason they have a center who can’t snap the ball without it being a rainbow to the QB’s head. Looked like that messed up timing on a lot of the RPO stuff they were running 

Noticed that, definitely threw the timing off. Not gonna lie either, QB missed ALOT of throws down the field in this game too

5 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Once LCM gets them a REAL Athletic Director like Josh Smalley maybe yall will be BACK like BC is now. Oh wait, yall don't have a State Championship like BC does so there truly isn't anywhere for LCM to get BACK to. 

You'll never hear all the negativity comments on our AD like yourself and BEAR4LIFE have in the last two months. All the favoritism, not holding kids accountable, blah blah blah. 

And yes I have seen the "Belt to "A*s" TikTok posted by #7 taken during the handshake line with Vidor after the win Friday Night. Terrible sportsmanship and Peevey needs to handle up on that. I think LCM is lucky Vidor took the "high road" and didn't start a full out brawl at midfield after the game.

Peevey can't hold Smalley's jock strap because that crap would never go on without severe consequences over in BC (God's Country).

Starting to seem like #0, #1 and #7 are calling the shots around there and not Peevey.

I think we should just start to call those three players "Peevey's Triplets" in comparison to Aikman, Emmitt and Michael Irvin back in the 90's Dallas Cowboy teams

Wait, I’m confused…are you calling me out AND agreeing with me at the same time?  Lol