Little Cypress-Mauriceville (16) @ Vidor (12) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

For some reason they have a center who can’t snap the ball without it being a rainbow to the QB’s head. Looked like that messed up timing on a lot of the RPO stuff they were running 

Noticed that, definitely threw the timing off. Not gonna lie either, QB missed ALOT of throws down the field in this game too

5 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Once LCM gets them a REAL Athletic Director like Josh Smalley maybe yall will be BACK like BC is now. Oh wait, yall don't have a State Championship like BC does so there truly isn't anywhere for LCM to get BACK to. 

You'll never hear all the negativity comments on our AD like yourself and BEAR4LIFE have in the last two months. All the favoritism, not holding kids accountable, blah blah blah. 

And yes I have seen the "Belt to "A*s" TikTok posted by #7 taken during the handshake line with Vidor after the win Friday Night. Terrible sportsmanship and Peevey needs to handle up on that. I think LCM is lucky Vidor took the "high road" and didn't start a full out brawl at midfield after the game.

Peevey can't hold Smalley's jock strap because that crap would never go on without severe consequences over in BC (God's Country).

Starting to seem like #0, #1 and #7 are calling the shots around there and not Peevey.

I think we should just start to call those three players "Peevey's Triplets" in comparison to Aikman, Emmitt and Michael Irvin back in the 90's Dallas Cowboy teams

Wait, I’m confused…are you calling me out AND agreeing with me at the same time?  Lol 

10 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

Hmmm... I have NOT been touting Vidor as a district frontrunner.  I have not been trying to earn Vidor respect by being a keyboard warrior.  In fact, I'm very realistic about Vidor football and this is not a good year for Vidor.  The next couple, few years after this year will probably be much better.... or should be better.

Will definitely be better, no disrespect meant to anyone, but that freshman class is something special

20 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

And you are the reason people laugh at BC.

20 hours ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Once LCM gets them a REAL Athletic Director like Josh Smalley maybe yall will be BACK like BC is now. Oh wait, yall don't have a State Championship like BC does so there truly isn't anywhere for LCM to get BACK to. 

You'll never hear all the negativity comments on our AD like yourself and BEAR4LIFE have in the last two months. All the favoritism, not holding kids accountable, blah blah blah. 

And yes I have seen the "Belt to "A*s" TikTok posted by #7 taken during the handshake line with Vidor after the win Friday Night. Terrible sportsmanship and Peevey needs to handle up on that. I think LCM is lucky Vidor took the "high road" and didn't start a full out brawl at midfield after the game.

Peevey can't hold Smalley's jock strap because that crap would never go on without severe consequences over in BC (God's Country).

Starting to seem like #0, #1 and #7 are calling the shots around there and not Peevey.

I think we should just start to call those three players "Peevey's Triplets" in comparison to Aikman, Emmitt and Michael Irvin back in the 90's Dallas Cowboy teams

Don't you dare compare anything Peevey does to my only memories of Cowboys glory! 😅

Peevey definitely doesn't hold a candle to Smalley's coaching and sportsmanship

9 hours ago, VPfan2017 said:

I left right before handshake, did not know there was drama that unfolded. 
What exactly happened?

I know there was some talk about some instagram posts that were made about some vidor players (saw the posts myself) but did not hear about any post game antics

Apparently there's a Tiktok thing where players "belt to a$$" or act like they're whipping somebody with their towels.  #0, 7, and 1 were doing it in the handshake line and somebody was videoing it to post on Tiktok.  Some Vidor players took offense to it and there were words exchanged, rightfully so.  Completely unacceptable and classless by these players, but doubt Peevey will do anything about it.  

2 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

Apparently there's a Tiktok thing where players "belt to a$$" or act like they're whipping somebody with their towels.  #0, 7, and 1 were doing it in the handshake line and somebody was videoing it to post on Tiktok.  Some Vidor players took offense to it and there were words exchanged, rightfully so.  Completely unacceptable and classless by these players, but doubt Peevey will do anything about it.  

Imagine the triplets getting special treatment.  The rumblings are loud in bear country about the special treatment.

37 minutes ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

All I can find when I look up LCM football on TikTok is people talking about an 11-3 season from years ago and a state championship being next. 

1 hour ago, BEAR4LIFE said:

I've seen the TIktok. Such a very poor display of sportsmanship. from what i understand both team played a hard fought game and to see this display on social media from after the game is true representation how the Triplets are running the program in the ground as Peevey sits back and watches. I would suspend them all for a game and not think twice about if it cost my team a district win or not. He has to hold kids accountable or he should be shown the door. I bet West Brook would take him back. 

7 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

I've seen the TIktok. Such a very poor display of sportsmanship. from what i understand both team played a hard fought game and to see this display on social media from after the game is true representation how the Triplets are running the program in the ground as Peevey sits back and watches. I would suspend them all for a game and not think twice about if it cost my team a district win or not. He has to hold kids accountable or he should be shown the door. I bet West Brook would take him back. 

Peevey doesn't have the fortitude to say something but the parents on the other hand are getting to that point.

21 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

I understand where you’re coming from, but for me it wasn’t a big deal. It’s no worse than all the BS we’ve let our kids (and ourselves, for that matter) be subjected to with social media. The kid posted it on his own time. Even though it’s classless and a picture into the lack of discipline in the young man’s life, you can choose to watch or not watch a post. The kids who are butt hurt from the opposing team don’t have to watch. That’s like the longhorn fans who think it should be outlawed for the “horns down” symbol to be used during a game against them. Sheer stupidity. Everybody grow up. Get tough. Get over your feelings.

48 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Pom Pom Peevey won't do anything about it. I've been apart of and seen worse under his "leadership"

No one wastes talent more in SETX.....

16 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I understand where you’re coming from, but for me it wasn’t a big deal. It’s no worse than all the BS we’ve let our kids (and ourselves, for that matter) be subjected to with social media. The kid posted it on his own time. Even though it’s classless and a picture into the lack of discipline in the young man’s life, you can choose to watch or not watch a post. The kids who are butt hurt from the opposing team don’t have to watch. That’s like the longhorn fans who think it should be outlawed for the “horns down” symbol to be used during a game against them. Sheer stupidity. Everybody grow up. Get tough. Get over your feelings.

Wow.  Interesting take on that.  It's not the post that's the problem, it's the utter disrespect to the other team, the other coaches, and to the LCM teammates.  So you're ok with disrespecting the opposing players in the hand shake line after a hard fought game?  Maybe they'll work up something special for the last game of the year.  I'm sure it'll be fine though, just don't watch it.