Little Cypress-Mauriceville (16) @ Vidor (12) - FINAL

jdawg03

10 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Once LCM gets them a REAL Athletic Director like Josh Smalley maybe yall will be BACK like BC is now. Oh wait, yall don't have a State Championship like BC does so there truly isn't anywhere for LCM to get BACK to. 

You'll never hear all the negativity comments on our AD like yourself and BEAR4LIFE have in the last two months. All the favoritism, not holding kids accountable, blah blah blah. 

And yes I have seen the "Belt to "A*s" TikTok posted by #7 taken during the handshake line with Vidor after the win Friday Night. Terrible sportsmanship and Peevey needs to handle up on that. I think LCM is lucky Vidor took the "high road" and didn't start a full out brawl at midfield after the game.

Peevey can't hold Smalley's jock strap because that crap would never go on without severe consequences over in BC (God's Country).

Starting to seem like #0, #1 and #7 are calling the shots around there and not Peevey.

I think we should just start to call those three players "Peevey's Triplets" in comparison to Aikman, Emmitt and Michael Irvin back in the 90's Dallas Cowboy teams

Please can someone from LCM tell me these aren't 100% facts?!?!?!

6 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

We're 4-0, no one is laughing about that!!

Just beat the two time defending District Champs like a drum

I'll say it LOUDER....bc beat a down lumberton team.  Lumberton lost 30+ seniors. 

5 minutes ago, BLUE_LEFT_LEFT_ONE_ELEVEN said:

Did anyone see where the channel 12 news was calling BC the "media darlings of SETX"?

Made me so proud, our boys have worked so hard for this since pee-wee football

Thats a nice way of saying.... Look at this team that runs for teams, gloats about beating lesser teams, and wants all the respect.  Kind of like the bless your heart saying

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Why is this brought into the LCM thread? Lcm has mostly beat the red smooth out of the cardinals year after year. And you heard it here first that includes this year! I don't care who the cardinal athletic director is.

Cause WE'RE BACK, that's why. Cardinal Nation is taking over everywhere! No forum is safe from The Bridge City Cardinals now

Just now, Bigdog said:

:)  Just calling pot...kettle.

Hmmm... I have NOT been touting Vidor as a district frontrunner.  I have not been trying to earn Vidor respect by being a keyboard warrior.  In fact, I'm very realistic about Vidor football and this is not a good year for Vidor.  The next couple, few years after this year will probably be much better.... or should be better.

Just now, Right99JOH said:

Hmmm... I have NOT been touting Vidor as a district frontrunner.  I have not been trying to earn Vidor respect by being a keyboard warrior.  In fact, I'm very realistic about Vidor football and this is not a good year for Vidor.  The next couple, few years after this year will probably be much better.... or should be better.

No, you haven't.  I am just calling you out for crapping on another team that is having some success that has been in the same position that Vidor has been in the past.  Now granted, there are some obnoxious posters on here for that team, just like there are for pretty much all of them that probably deserve some of it but I don't want to see a flame war all season either.  

Just now, Bigdog said:

No, you haven't.  I am just calling you out for crapping on another team that is having some success that has been in the same position that Vidor has been in the past.  Now granted, there are some obnoxious posters on here for that team, just like there are for pretty much all of them that probably deserve some of it but I don't want to see a flame war all season either.  

I can dish and take it.  Goes with the territory of being a Pirate.  

Guess some can't handle success.