#9 vs #10 Ball vs PAM

pakronos

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The advantage I think PAM have is Ball have not played any real defenses. Manvel is a shell of what they use to be and friendswood not so good this year. Those were the top schools they played. The rest  was sterling and Texas City and a hisd school. 
if I’m worried about anything is ball have a few play makers. The secondary MUST BE  COME WITH THE BEST GAME.

offensively, finally the OC and Morgan is letting him run. 2/11 and 2 picks that killed potential scoring drives won’t cut it. From what I hear, ball qb isn’t that great under pressure. Welp I’ll be tailgating at the ex’s family house on the corner of N and 28th lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

The advantage I think PAM have is Ball have not played any real defenses. Manvel is a shell of what they use to be and friendswood not so good this year. Those were the top schools they played. The rest  was sterling and Texas City and a hisd school. 
if I’m worried about anything is ball have a few play makers. The secondary MUST BE  COME WITH THE BEST GAME.

offensively, finally the OC and Morgan is letting him run. 2/11 and 2 picks that killed potential scoring drives won’t cut it. From what I hear, ball qb isn’t that great under pressure. Welp I’ll be tailgating at the ex’s family house on the corner of N and 28th lol

Friendswood’s not a bad team. I think Ball beat them 33-7 if I remember right, and La Porte had them 24-9 until the last play of the game with no time left when they scored another TD to wind up 24-15.

Granted, it was another pretty sloppy game from LP from the 2nd half I saw. 2 more TO’s, and looked flat. Still, FWD played pretty tough.

I saw Ball play the 2nd half vs Sterling, but it should be a good game and like most football games whoever can run the ball better and least turnovers will win. This is a district game that Ball has needed the past 2 years to help them get ready for the playoffs.