Vidor at bridge city

lcm93

Vidor vs Bridge City  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Vidor
    • Bridge City

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/04/2024 at 11:00 PM

37 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

You are sadly mistaken.  BC is the armpit of SETX.  The redheaded stepchild of SETX.  BC claim to fame is what... Bailey's?!?! or a Walmart corndog (its good)?!?!

Oh so it’s more than sports to you. Must be miserable being so angry all the time. 

2 minutes ago, BayouRunner said:

Oh so it’s more than sports to you. Must be miserable being so angry all the time. 

Definitely not a miserable or angry.  I'm the complete opposite.  Fun loving and full of live.  I just have a knack of being able to call things like they are. 

2 minutes ago, Plumb crazy said:

BC is about to get undressed in front of southeast Texas on Friday night for the whole district to see. LCM beating vidor was the worst thing that could’ve happened to the media darlings

So you heard Channel 12 call us "The Media Darlings of SETX?"

That made me so proud, i don't think that's ever happened in BC history!

6 minutes ago, Plumb crazy said:

Vidor has a stout defense. Let’s face it that offense is a pain in crack to defend. Especially if u haven’t seen it  in a long time. I’m sure BC has seen versions of it but not like this

You do realize that BC's new head coach ran the slot t as late as last season in Orangefield, right? They've seen it.  

Can they stop it?  That's the question.  I'm going to go with "yes."  I think the real question is whether or not Vidor's "stout defense" can practice against the Slot T all week and suddenly know what to do when a spread offense takes the field on Friday night.  

It should be a good game between a smaller school that rightfully belongs down a classification and a much, much bigger school who should beat the tiny school hands down.  But that's why they play the games, Plum.  

Give me the Cards to win a huge upset. 

3 minutes ago, Plumb crazy said:

BC is about to get undressed in front of southeast Texas on Friday night for the whole district to see. LCM beating vidor was the worst thing that could’ve happened to the media darlings. 

Hey, bud.... when you make the drive over to Historic Larry Ward Stadium in scenic Bridge City this Friday night, stop over by the North End Zone... there a monument to our historic State Championship team.  Take a good long look at it.  That's the closest to greatness you'll ever get. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You do realize that BC's new head coach ran the slot t as late as last season in Orangefield, right? They've seen it.  

Can they stop it?  That's the question.  I'm going to go with "yes."  I think the real question is whether or not Vidor's "stout defense" can practice against the Slot T all week and suddenly know what to do when a spread offense takes the field on Friday night.  

It should be a good game between a smaller school that rightfully belongs down a classification and a much, much bigger school who should beat the tiny school hands down.  But that's why they play the games, Plum.  

This is not an upset! BC is BACK and we should be favored in every game the rest of the season.

Dave Campbell has BC favored by 6 points as of this afternoon

20 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

He ran that slot unsuccessfully for the most part against 3a competition. Vidor has been very successful with it for a long time. LCM spread Vidor out and almost lost. Y’all will be surprised how good that defense is. If BC gets up 2 scores on Vidor they will have a chance. Don’t let Vidor score first or it will be a long night. If Vidor goes up more than 8 the ball game is over for them Redbirds!!!