Vidor at bridge city

lcm93

Vidor vs Bridge City  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Vidor
    • Bridge City

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/04/2024 at 11:00 PM

40 minutes ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

Only one way to find out, the first question will be answered this Friday night around 10:30. 

The second part on 10/25

I don’t think bc nation understands what they’re about to deal with. It’s so annoying playing vidor!!!

1 hour ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

Only one way to find out, the first question will be answered this Friday night around 10:30. 

The second part on 10/25

Agree on that. Only way to find out is to play the game, but you will see a much different vidor team than LCM did. Did some shuffling, moved some players around, and i personally think it will make the offense way more explosive.

I have not seen BC play, but i know last year from the scrimmage you could definitely see the talent was there. Smalley is the right coach for BC, he will have that program turned around for sure, i just dont think it will be in year 1. I see BC beating livingston, HJ and liberty (win against lumberton already, to give them a pretty good record, and good opening season for the smalley years.) 
Do yall still have the same QB as last year? Because i heard he has an absolute cannon for an arm

Rooting for BC every game except for the game this week 😂

4 hours ago, VPfan2017 said:

Agree on that. Only way to find out is to play the game, but you will see a much different vidor team than LCM did. Did some shuffling, moved some players around, and i personally think it will make the offense way more explosive.

I have not seen BC play, but i know last year from the scrimmage you could definitely see the talent was there. Smalley is the right coach for BC, he will have that program turned around for sure, i just dont think it will be in year 1. I see BC beating livingston, HJ and liberty (win against lumberton already, to give them a pretty good record, and good opening season for the smalley years.) 
Do yall still have the same QB as last year? Because i heard he has an absolute cannon for an arm

Rooting for BC every game except for the game this week 😂

QB is a senior this year, third year as the QB, he is very talented and they will be in a lot of the games because of him. I know they haven’t played anyone yet, the RB is very good as well, and a receiver or two, but they have always been small on the line, so we will see, hadn’t watch them play yet.

2 hours ago, Multiplesportsdad said:

QB is a senior this year, third year as the QB, he is very talented and they will be in a lot of the games because of him. I know they haven’t played anyone yet, the RB is very good as well, and a receiver or two, but they have always been small on the line, so we will see, hadn’t watch them play yet.

Hoping for a good game, i was at the scrimmage last year and they definitely looked better than years before, so i think they will continue to get better as the year goes on.

Looking forward to this game, lots of unknowns for both sides