My apologies, but need to vent

AggiesAreWe

55 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just a pet peeve of mine but can we at least get 24 hours to talk about last night's games before we are bombarded with next week's game prediction threads.

Show some respect.

Jeeez

Heck I seen before a game not even finished and the next weeks prediction thread already started… 

19 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I agree with AggiesAreWe, I think 24 hours to post those would be better I would like to hear more comments on the games just played. I would also like to see district standings posted. What I would like to see removed is  my weeks schedule 

I started posting that in hopes that others would post in that thread what games they would be attending that week. Just a fun little thing.

BTW, district standings are posted each week. You just need to look harder.

Here, I'll hold your hand:

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/forum/144-standingsrecords/

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I started posting that in hopes that others would post in that thread what games they would be attending that week. Just a fun little thing.

BTW, district standings are posted each week. You just need to look harder.

Here, I'll hold your hand:

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/forum/144-standingsrecords/

You 2 entertain me. 

It doesn’t bother me. If there is a particular threat I don’t want to read I just don’t click on it.. I’ve seen game threads in the past that were very active get locked in the interest of “moving on to the next game”.. I never understood that. Is there a specific thread limit for the SETX Sports platform??

11 minutes ago, 88Warrior said:

It doesn’t bother me. If there is a particular threat I don’t want to read I just don’t click on it.. I’ve seen game threads in the past that were very active get locked in the interest of “moving on to the next game”.. I never understood that. Is there a specific thread limit for the SETX Sports platform??

My point is if you post 15 prediction threads for games being played the following week, it pushes the game threads that were played less than 12 hours ago down the page.

Again, just a pet peeve of mine. I'll live.