Tampon Tim Walz Will Debate JD Vance: How On Earth Can We Trust A Single Word He Says?

Reagan

19 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Yeah, anyone who still supports trump, after hearing a much better alternative like Vance, is basically a traitor 

Can’t trust people like that 

Vance won style not substance. He lies so easily. He said I thought you weren't going to fact check. Why would he say that. Vance is as crazy as Trump, he's just more refined. He is a snake in sheep's clothing

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Vance won style not substance. He lies so easily. He said I thought you weren't going to fact check. Why would he say that. Vance is as crazy as Trump, he's just more refined. He is a snake in sheep's clothing

“Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing”….but that’s another thread. 

Walz said he had become friends with school shooters. That doesn’t bother you?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Because they weren’t supposed to and did it anyway, to Vance. I like how he didn’t allow it and was prepared to rebuttal with facts. It is funny how each media outlet claims the opposite opponent lied all night. It just depends on the lense we are looking through. I don’t trust fact checkers any more the politicians. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

“Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing”….but that’s another thread. 

Walz said he had become friends with school shooters. That doesn’t bother you?

You know doggone well, that he misspoke. Vance said that the Haitians were not legal citizens and that they were eating dogs and cats. Now they are getting death threats

He lied and said he never supported a federal abortion ban. Initially he said that there were a certain about of illegals in the USA, then he changed the number later in the debate.

Is he going to use the military when hevdevides to deport people in masses. He never answered the question. He blames all of the USA problems on illegal immigration

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You know doggone well, that he misspoke. Vance said that the Haitians were not legal citizens and that they were eating dogs and cats. Now they are getting death threats

He lied and said he never supported a federal abortion ban. Initially he said that there were a certain about of illegals in the USA, then he changed the number later in the debate.

Is he going to use the military when hevdevides to deport people in masses. He never answered the question. He blames all of the USA problems on illegal immigration

Well I certainly hope he misspoke. Trouble is, he lies so much it’s hard to tell. Vance tore Walz a new one.