WELP.......ISRAEL is under attack by Iran.......

Iran attacks Israel.......

Russia attacks Ukraine  (under Obama AND Biden) 

2 assassination attempts on Trump

Meanwhile, Some time in 2019, the world is safe enough for President Trump to be the first President to step into North Korea....

One could almost say the current administration's foreign policy is a disaster........LOL

_107655248_eca9d60d-1c4a-4c46-a6e1-ba6ba

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Iran attacks Israel.......

Russia attacks Ukraine  (under Obama AND Biden) 

2 assassination attempts on Trump

Meanwhile, Some time in 2019, the world is safe enough for President Trump to be the first President to step into North Korea....

One could almost say the current administration's foreign policy is a disaster........LOL

This is the hidden content, please

Just wait.  You may have to add “China attacks _____”

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's the Jews' fault for not supporting Trump or something...

This is the hidden content, please

There may be some truth to that.....They are currently being attacked by a country and by a terrorist group under our current weak administration

I feel much better now. Iran has  been previously threatened by Biden and Harris. They told Iran….DON’T. In fact, Biden said it 3 times in a row, so I know he means business. It’s like Harris telling illegal immigrants….Don’t Come. In both cases, neither complied. Words sure are effective.

Now he’s talking about Helene relief. Hey, take some money from that infrastructure bill. Get Schumer to pitch in. Take some money from freakin’ Ukraine. These are your people!!!!

Sorry, sometimes I get carried away with how much this administration really sucks..

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Now he’s talking about Helene relief. Hey, take some money from that infrastructure bill. Get Schumer to pitch in. Take some money from freakin’ Ukraine. These are your people!!!!

Sorry, sometimes I get carried away with how much this administration really sucks..

I'm sure the conflict stems from climate change.