Willis Football

42 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Honestly I'm not surprised, I watched the Willis vs The Woodlands game last season and the way alot of them Willis kids acted during that game and afterwards said alot. 

I saw that whole entire game... I guess because DJ Lagway was there that they feel entitled to something whatever that something is.

14 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Didn't they used to play either of the PA schools before yall merge?  I slightly can remember that.

We were district mates back in the mid 70's when we were 3A and there were only 4 A's 

While there is wailing and gnashing of teeth about what the kids from Willis did, certain people from a certain ISD that police hair from a certain lineage, can't say a damn thing about said behavior when they have their biases written in stone.  

What the kids from Willis did was tasteless.  But some people living in glass mansions should throw any stones 

And...... 

Cleveland should drop football for the foreseeable future 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kmac728
    Newest Member
    kmac728

• Any team will have a long road trip.  Looking at District 7, the 4 seed could be Nacogdoches, Whitehouse, Hallsville, or Mt. Pleasant.  That’s between 1:45 and 3:30 trips to Huntsville.  Add another hour if it’s to PNG.  Pretty sure they wont be packing the house in a game where they are sacrificial lambs. Plenty of room. 
    • I think the Stros were and are great.  Just too many injuries and such  and had to replace some folks with ones that maybe didn't live up to their hopeful results. However, they made some good goices along the way also.  I think it's normal to second guess managers etc or it would not be baseball.  You can please some of the people some of the time but never please all anytime. LOL give it a rest and hope for the best.
    • Basketball (and all other sports) are going to divisions like football. Div. 1 and Div. 2. But, unlike football, the divisions are not determined until after district play. The two highest enrollment teams of the four who make the playoffs will be the Division 1 reps and the other two teams will be the Division 2 reps. You will have a #1 and #2 seed in each division. No more #3 and #4 seeds even though teams will finish 3rd and 4th in their respective districts. In football, the districts are already put in divisional districts. Basketball for the next two years will divide after district play. Next realignment all the districts will be divisional districts like football.
    • Could you fill me in on this “split”? Been awhile for too long I guess, no idea what that entails. 
    • Week 6 District Games: Thursday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Galena Park North Shore @ Kingwood 3A-3A 7:00 PM - East Chambers @ Hardin 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 Friday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Goose Creek Memorial @ Sheldon C.E. King 7:00 PM - Humble Atascocita @ Humble Summer Creek 5A-5A 7:00 PM - Baytown Sterling @ Barbers Hill 7:00 PM - Nederland @ Dayton 7:00 PM - Friendswood @ Crosby 7:00 PM - Port Neches-Groves @ Huntsville 7:00 PM - Kingwood Park @ La Porte 7:00 PM - Lufkin @ Beaumont West Brook 7:00 PM - Montgomery @ Montgomery Lake Creek 7:00 PM - New Caney Porter @ Fort Bend Kempner 7:00 PM - Pasadena @ Angleton 7:00 PM - Port Arthur Memorial @ Galveston Ball 7:00 PM - New Caney West Fork @ Splendora 3A-3A 7:00 PM - Newton @ New Waverly 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Trinity @ Kountze 7:30 PM - Kirbyville @ Coldspring-Oakhurst 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:30 PM - Orangefield @ Anahuac 7:30 PM - Warren @ Woodville 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 2A-2A 7:00 PM - West Hardin @ Evadale 7:00 PM - Sabine Pass @ Hull-Daisetta 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Colmesneil @ Deweyville 4A-4A 7:30 PM - Huffman @ Lumberton 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:30 PM - Hardin-Jefferson @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7:30 PM - Liberty @ Livingston 7:30 PM - Vidor @ Bridge City Saturday 6A-6A 6:00 PM - Channelview @ Humble Week 6 Non-District Games: Thursday 1A-1A 6:00 PM - Apple Springs @ Campbell Friday Private-1A 7:00 PM - Burkeville @ Legacy Christian 4A-3A 7:30 PM - Shepherd @ Diboll
  • Topics