Harold Daggett, The Wealthy Union Leader Behind Port Strikes!

Reagan

• Reagan changed the title to Harold Daggett, The Wealthy Union Leader Behind Port Strikes!

So if I’m getting this right.. you guys are mad at these people going on strike and demanding better wages, benefits, job security, etc?

Why is it always poor people dumping over each other? Like when the McDonald’s worker asks for $15/hr, a bunch of other poor people get mad at him. Makes no sense.

Crabs in a bucket. 

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

So if I’m getting this right.. you guys are mad at these people going on strike and demanding better wages, benefits, job security, etc?

Why is it always poor people dumping over each other? Like when the McDonald’s worker asks for $15/hr, a bunch of other poor people get mad at him. Makes no sense.

Crabs in a bucket. 

They turned down a 50% pay raise!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kmac728
    Newest Member
    kmac728

• It is 1000% not possible that no coach saw it while it was happening. 
    • If Huntsville wins district they will be hosting a playoff game at their stadium, even with the small visitors side. Let's go Indians & take care of business. Let's get that District Championship this year. Indian stadium is more than big enough to handle any team we match up against in the 1st Round.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Even if Chuckie Langston is the cheer mom ?
    • Astros fans...if you are Dana Brown, what do you do this offseason?  Resign Bregman? Resign Verlander?  Try to sign Kikuchi?  Do a long term deal with Tucker and spend whatever money is left to patch holes at 3B, 1B and starting pitching?  I think the Astros let Pressley walk.  I'm not sure if they will seriously try to resign Verlander and Bregman.  I haven't heard if Dana Brown has any interest in resigning Kikuchi.  Bregman's agent want him to hit the open market and get a sense of what he will be worth at his age before he talks to the Astros.  Bregman already said, no hometown discount.  It's his last shot a multi-year big dollar contract so he wants his market value.  I think Dana Brown may lean toward letting Bregman walk, promoting Dezenzo to play 3B or 1B, and using the Bregman money to resign Kyle Tucker long term.  The Astros will fish the free agent waters for either a 3B or 1B player to play whichever spot Dezenzo doesn't play.  What moves do think may happen?  And, one more thing.  I enjoyed the posts this season and especially during the stretch run.
  • Topics