Harold Daggett, The Wealthy Union Leader Behind Port Strikes!

Reagan

• Reagan changed the title to Harold Daggett, The Wealthy Union Leader Behind Port Strikes!

So if I’m getting this right.. you guys are mad at these people going on strike and demanding better wages, benefits, job security, etc?

Why is it always poor people dumping over each other? Like when the McDonald’s worker asks for $15/hr, a bunch of other poor people get mad at him. Makes no sense.

Crabs in a bucket. 

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

So if I’m getting this right.. you guys are mad at these people going on strike and demanding better wages, benefits, job security, etc?

Why is it always poor people dumping over each other? Like when the McDonald’s worker asks for $15/hr, a bunch of other poor people get mad at him. Makes no sense.

Crabs in a bucket. 

They turned down a 50% pay raise!

4 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Why is it always poor people dumping over each other? Like when the McDonald’s worker asks for $15/hr, a bunch of other poor people get mad at him.

You made that up just to post it.....I'm not poor and I think $15 hour is to much for a burger flipper. Why not just make it $50.00 an hour.....Lets give ABSOLUTLEY no incentive to do better to make more money..... 

I don't see you posting and showing any outrage at all the money the government is spending housing ILLEGAL immigrants, while our own citizens are sleeping on the street......

48 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

You made that up just to post it.....I'm not poor and I think $15 hour is to much for a burger flipper. Why not just make it $50.00 an hour.....Lets give ABSOLUTLEY no incentive to do better to make more money..... 

I don't see you posting and showing any outrage at all the money the government is spending housing ILLEGAL immigrants, while our own citizens are sleeping on the street......

Oh look another whataboutism post.. this guy is unbelievable.. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kmac728
    Newest Member
    kmac728

• Basketball (and all other sports) are going to divisions like football. Div. 1 and Div. 2. But, unlike football, the divisions are not determined until after district play. The two highest enrollment teams of the four who make the playoffs will be the Division 1 reps and the other two teams will be the Division 2 reps. You will have a #1 and #2 seed in each division. No more #3 and #4 seeds even though teams will finish 3rd and 4th in their respective districts. In football, the districts are already put in divisional districts. Basketball for the next two years will divide after district play. Next realignment all the districts will be divisional districts like football.
    • Could you fill me in on this “split”? Been awhile for too long I guess, no idea what that entails. 
    • Week 6 District Games: Thursday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Galena Park North Shore @ Kingwood 3A-3A 7:00 PM - East Chambers @ Hardin 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 Friday 6A-6A 7:00 PM - Goose Creek Memorial @ Sheldon C.E. King 7:00 PM - Humble Atascocita @ Humble Summer Creek 5A-5A 7:00 PM - Baytown Sterling @ Barbers Hill 7:00 PM - Nederland @ Dayton 7:00 PM - Friendswood @ Crosby 7:00 PM - Port Neches-Groves @ Huntsville 7:00 PM - Kingwood Park @ La Porte 7:00 PM - Lufkin @ Beaumont West Brook 7:00 PM - Montgomery @ Montgomery Lake Creek 7:00 PM - New Caney Porter @ Fort Bend Kempner 7:00 PM - Pasadena @ Angleton 7:00 PM - Port Arthur Memorial @ Galveston Ball 7:00 PM - New Caney West Fork @ Splendora 3A-3A 7:00 PM - Newton @ New Waverly 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Trinity @ Kountze 7:30 PM - Kirbyville @ Coldspring-Oakhurst 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:30 PM - Orangefield @ Anahuac 7:30 PM - Warren @ Woodville 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 2A-2A 7:00 PM - West Hardin @ Evadale 7:00 PM - Sabine Pass @ Hull-Daisetta 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:00 PM - Colmesneil @ Deweyville 4A-4A 7:30 PM - Huffman @ Lumberton 🏈Live Gametime Broadcast🏈 7:30 PM - Hardin-Jefferson @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7:30 PM - Liberty @ Livingston 7:30 PM - Vidor @ Bridge City Saturday 6A-6A 6:00 PM - Channelview @ Humble Week 6 Non-District Games: Thursday 1A-1A 6:00 PM - Apple Springs @ Campbell Friday Private-1A 7:00 PM - Burkeville @ Legacy Christian 4A-3A 7:30 PM - Shepherd @ Diboll
    • If you’re a fan of EC it should be…. Can’t say the same for Hardin 
    • Under the current administration homelessness has increased 12.1% from 2022 to 2023.    I wonder what could be done to help our homeless situation if the laws on the books were followed and migrants crossing illegally were jailed and immediately sent back.......I bet a plane ticket is cheaper than 3-5 years of housings Where is the outrage from the left that immigrants are being treated better than our own citizens?  While I think there should be limits on financial aid, if we are going to spend it, lets spend it on our own citizens.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics