• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kmac728
    Newest Member
    kmac728

• I agree with you on everything but the last statement.  Cleveland has more of a focal point on basketball however they won't drop football at all because that's what they really want to be known for.  Now with that being said the UIL should throughly investigate this matter and any other schools that may use this type of method after the game has been played because like @AggiesAreWe said it will become a brawl.
    • Any team will have a long road trip.  Looking at District 7, the 4 seed could be Nacogdoches, Whitehouse, Hallsville, or Mt. Pleasant.  That’s between 1:45 and 3:30 trips to Huntsville.  Add another hour if it’s to PNG.  Pretty sure they wont be packing the house in a game where they are sacrificial lambs. Plenty of room. 
    • I think the Stros were and are great.  Just too many injuries and such  and had to replace some folks with ones that maybe didn't live up to their hopeful results. However, they made some good goices along the way also.  I think it's normal to second guess managers etc or it would not be baseball.  You can please some of the people some of the time but never please all anytime. LOL give it a rest and hope for the best.
    • Basketball (and all other sports) are going to divisions like football. Div. 1 and Div. 2. But, unlike football, the divisions are not determined until after district play. The two highest enrollment teams of the four who make the playoffs will be the Division 1 reps and the other two teams will be the Division 2 reps. You will have a #1 and #2 seed in each division. No more #3 and #4 seeds even though teams will finish 3rd and 4th in their respective districts. In football, the districts are already put in divisional districts. Basketball for the next two years will divide after district play. Next realignment all the districts will be divisional districts like football.
    • Could you fill me in on this “split”? Been awhile for too long I guess, no idea what that entails. 
  • Topics