1. LumRaiderFan

LumRaiderFan

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Harley1936
    Newest Member
    Harley1936

• Backup QB has some zip on the ball. I noticed in the scrimmage at beginning of the year, he had times where needs feel on his throws, example a short crossing route to take some off of the throw and putting some air under deep throws. He’s only a Sophomore, but I would’ve rode with younger kid since you’ll have 3 years with him. Nothing against the senior, but neither had varsity experience starting going into the year. I’m just a fan though and the coaches are with these kids every day.
    • We know that this game is at Huffman even though the title of the thread has it in Lumberton. Too late to change the schedule bot. With that said, when posting tonight's scores for this game, please have the Huffman score first, Lumberton score second. Thanks
    • BH OL and DL destroys Sterling in trenches. Not sure if they take a look at backup QB this week, but after hearing Morton was a QB in middle school, I would put him at QB, run the read option and pass when you have to. Might be too late to implement that, but I figured the 4 non district games things would be worked out. Good Luck Eagles!
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, October 4, 2024 at 7:30:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Woodville - 3A-12-2 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Warren- 3A-12-2 Record: Unknown District Matchup: Yes *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left.  Live Broadcast
    • Game Info: Start: Friday, October 4, 2024 at 7:30:00 PM Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Anahuac - 3A-10-1 Record: Unknown Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Orangefield- 3A-10-1 Record: Unknown District Matchup: Yes *Standings do not include this game.  INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD:  Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter !!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final You may also use - , or | in place of / Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds. Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 
  • Topics