Nederland (41) @ Dayton (17) - FINAL

Another good win for the Bulldogs Appears that the passing game is improving and the defensive front played pretty well tonight. The secondary is still a weak spot. I guess they just don’t have much talent in the secondary. The completion by Dayton down 27-10 was just poor coverage. I did think that Thomas had a TD on the fumble call and the interference call on Tezeno was a Homer call. He didn’t even touch the reciever. I was not pleased with the cheap shots toward the end of the game. I was hoping the new coaching staff would have put an end to that although I know a major part was on Dayton

next week West Fork. Continue to keep improving Dogds

4 hours ago, Bronco/Cat Fan said:

Dayton missing their starting QB, I heard he is out for the season with an injury after missing the second half against Montgomery last week. Secondary for Dayton needs a lot of work. Congrats to Nederland on a good win.

Hate to hear that… prayers up for him. What grade is he in? 

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

Likely 3-0 start for Nederland, but those last 4 games ain’t no tiptoe through the tulips.  

Nope,  and they will need to win next week and at least one of the last 4 to have a chance at the playoffs.

• 3 weeks later...