Port Arthur Memorial (10) @ Galveston Ball (41) - FINAL

jdawg03

As many people know Ive been a huge supporter of PA Memorial football. From sitting in the stands during the torrential rain storm against North Shore that ruined the playing surface to sitting in the scorching heat watching Jalen Hurts older brother almost beat the state semifinalist. No where in America should PA Memorial lose this bad to Ball. Ball is good no doubt but cmon man. Team wasnt prepared and it showed. You can always out talent someone Im sorry! It's getting old!

3 minutes ago, Djones8301 said:

As many people know Ive been a huge supporter of PA Memorial football. From sitting in the stands during the torrential rain storm against North Shore that ruined the playing surface to sitting in the scorching heat watching Jalen Hurts older brother almost beat the state semifinalist. No where in America should PA Memorial lose this bad to Ball. Ball is good no doubt but cmon man. Team wasnt prepared and it showed. You can always out talent someone Im sorry! It's getting old!

I was telling @Austin1985 earlier it looked like we weren't prepared at all for this game, all 3 phases of the game were bad tbh. On to the next one versus BH, but it wont be a cakewalk even though it's at home. 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

I hate to say it and I'm probably going to hurt some PAM feelings here. But they got Donkey Stomped last night. 

Beyond that, that was an arsewhoopin. Glad it happened week 6 instead of later on like it usually does. 

You know, I was just talking to a PA fan yesterday morning and I said I don’t think a team heavily relying on one kid can beat Memorial.  Seems like that Ball kid made plays all over The field.  This surprises me because I just knew the Memorial defense was too good to get done like this.  BUUUUUT I did say they they wouldn’t go undefeated in district and would lose to Ball OR Lufkin.  With that being said, I expect them to get it together and not lose any more district games.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You know, I was just talking to a PA fan yesterday morning and I said I don’t think a team heavily relying on one kid can beat Memorial.  Seems like that Ball kid made plays all over The field.  This surprises me because I just knew the Memorial defense was too good to get done like this.  BUUUUUT I did say they they wouldn’t go undefeated in district and would lose to Ball OR Lufkin.  With that being said, I expect them to get it together and not lose any more district games.

Tell me you don't know about football without telling me. That's you. One kid. Lol gthoh. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

BU gon feel Ball High next week lol. Watch. 

You like got some mental issues or something.  This thread is about Ball and PA.  That Ball kid based on the comments was indeed all over the place making plays.  

Secondly, who even mentioned BU?

Lastly, where did you hear any BU fan, let alone me, say that we’ll beat Ball?  

You’re just being delusional and weird.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You like got some mental issues or something.  This thread is about Ball and PA.  That Ball kid based on the comments was indeed all over the place making plays.  

Keep your same energy next week is all I ask funny guy. 

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Kinda like someone bringing Duncanville and North Shore into a thread that had nothing to do with neither team.