Vidor (12) @ Bridge City (42) Q4 - Game Thread/Post Updates Here

jdawg03

31 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Vidor is poorly coached, their stategy is awful. It's going to be a few weeks before they win another game .

B .C. looking good

We play like this we wont win another game

will be in the stands supporting, theres better years ahead boys, just gotta finish off this year on a good note, win a few games along the way

5 minutes ago, Catcher In The Wry said:

I’m just picking with you bud. Please excuse us BC fans.  It’s been a while.  

Bro no hard feelings at all mate, we vidor folk are like this 2/3 years out of 15, so i completely understand it!

Talk that smack while yall can type thing😂

3 hours ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

Man I’m not sure what’s going on in Vidor, I’m still shocked by the lack of players they have suited up. 

The biggest team in the district and had the same amount of kids in uniform as OF. Wonder why kids aren’t playing football??

Good question. Maybe just one of those years where not alot of football players? Im surprised aswell because usually vidor has a good # of players suited

8 hours ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

Man I’m not sure what’s going on in Vidor, I’m still shocked by the lack of players they have suited up. 

The biggest team in the district and had the same amount of kids in uniform as OF. Wonder why kids aren’t playing football??

I would take a wild guess that their physical overbearing offense scheme drags on the kids playing & also the lack of excitement of running the ball up the middle waiting on 3 yards or a miss tackle.   

Orangefield now has 3 full teams because kids are excited to play. 

of course this is just my opinions I have not taken a poll. 

9 minutes ago, Bobcat101 said:

I would take a wild guess that their physical overbearing offense scheme drags on the kids playing & also the lack of excitement of running the ball up the middle waiting on 3 yards or a miss tackle.   

Orangefield now has 3 full teams because kids are excited to play. 

of course this is just my opinions I have taken a poll. 

I believe you’re right, kids and community have to be bought in to run the slot-t successfully. 

OF never had 3 teams playing when I was there. We had a lot of athletes in the bleachers on Fridays because of the offense. 

Happy to see OF improving as much as they are. I will admit I was a doubter on the new offense. 

9 hours ago, Split Down The Bayou said:

They lost interest years ago with the Slot-T. The offense just doesn't excite them

Alot of unhappy people in vidor it seems

Just a down year guys, dont jump ship. Itll get rolling. It isnt going to be great every year. All programs have ups and downs, unless your carthage, north shore, duncanville, or the teams in 9-4AD1 lol

got some good athletes coming through the system

Cant blame the offensive scheme tho. The freshman group is running the same thing and is absolutely dominating teams. Just keep supporting the kids, and program, and let the cards fall how they may.