Vidor (12) @ Bridge City (42) Q4 - Game Thread/Post Updates Here

On 10/9/2024 at 3:51 PM, Right99JOH said:

Some might be surprised if a handful are not at Vidor next year.  Kids want to play at the next level and other schools give those kids a better shot.  Not many schools are beating down Vidor's door looking for next level talent.

When was the last time Vidor sent a kid to a D1 school? Hell, when was the last time Vidor sent a player to any college at all?

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

When was the last time Vidor sent a kid to a D1 school? Hell, when was the last time Vidor sent a player to any college at all?

Just about every year Vidor has a few players reach the next level, but as far as D1, I’m not quite sure…. A few kids come to mind but do not remember the year/s.

29 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Honestly, it was a fair question...

This is a football forum, correct?  Or am I posting in the wrong place?  If so, please let me know and I'll start posting about football somewhere else. 

24 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Yeah. Show me some names I don't know about besides the Quintana was it??  qb/lb -sorry for lack of name or spelling_ fella from a few years back. Or I'm calling you a liar.

Ohhhh keyboard warrior... Mr. BadA! 

From last season Grant Mcwherter - Southwestern and Marcus Mccord - Mass. Maritime Academy.

**Feel free to do you own research for more names.

41 minutes ago, Right99JOH said:

Ohhhh keyboard warrior... Mr. BadA! 

From last season Grant Mcwherter - Southwestern and Marcus Mccord - Mass. Maritime Academy.

**Feel free to do you own research for more names.

I'll be ded gum ill guess they aren't half as bad as made out to be then.

I'm not the one who said "just about every year" then reference just last year.. i genuinely only knew of 1 fella. The last few years

2 hours ago, Right99JOH said:

This is a football forum, correct?  Or am I posting in the wrong place?  If so, please let me know and I'll start posting about football somewhere else. 

His question was meant to be tongue in cheek, if you weren’t picking up on that. Vidor is not known for being a collegiate football mill. Don’t get your feelings hurt. Everyone still likes you. 

11 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

His question was meant to be tongue in cheek, if you weren’t picking up on that. Vidor is not known for being a collegiate football mill. Don’t get your feelings hurt. Everyone still likes you. 

And my response was that of sarcasm if you did not pick up on that.  Also, if you're not part of my family, IDC if you like me or not.