HF vs. Silsbee

Localfan1

Big senior class for HF with just the right mixture of underclassman to make a very good and talented team. You have seen and could tell of their growth each year. My Tigers will have to be focused and disciplined and determined to win this game. Maybe this will be HF and that senior class year to get over that hump to beat Silsbee, then again maybe not. Silsbee has some questions that need to be answered starting this week. Will our young Oline take that next step in growing up, on the job training? Will our offense protect the ball and no turnovers? Will our Dline be able to maintain the line of scrimmage? Will our secondary be able to keep up with the passing of HF? Will our HC not get hurt this year during this game? This should be a very exciting, playoff atmosphere, game. Well, y’all know me I’m a homer and picking Silsbee to win. Are you ready?

Silsbee OL had a hard time moving Hitchcock around but maybe able to get the running game going again this week if Farr is back. Id like to see less of Farr in the backfield since he starts on both sides of the ball, but he is the best RB we have. I do liek the way the freshman runs the ball. Get him in some space and he can move. Still a little light in thr pants but he will be good. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee OL had a hard time moving Hitchcock around but maybe able to get the running game going again this week if Farr is back. Id like to see less of Farr in the backfield since he starts on both sides of the ball, but he is the best RB we have. I do liek the way the freshman runs the ball. Get him in some space and he can move. Still a little light in thr pants but he will be good. 

Hitchcock dline had a Nebraska commit and probably another guy that will play at the next level.  I do agree the oline has to start gelling together to move people off the ball where we can run the ball more consistently