Week-7 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/11

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/11/2024 at 04:55 AM

If Traden say we’re winning then we’re winning 😁 We did have a couple of key players return this week although I’m not sure if one of them came back in the game after being tackled. Last year BH laid a 50 burger on the Titans, but they will be home after a butt whoppin and pissed. Will they bounce back? They still have a very good team, but can they control the LOS? A lot of questions for the Titans to answer this week, but BH can absolutely win if the Titans don’t tighten up.

3 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

If Traden say we’re winning then we’re winning 😁 We did have a couple of key players return this week although I’m not sure if one of them came back in the game after being tackled. Last year BH laid a 50 burger on the Titans, but they will be home after a butt whoppin and pissed. Will they bounce back? They still have a very good team, but can they control the LOS? A lot of questions for the Titans to answer this week, but BH can absolutely win if the Titans don’t tighten up.

Thing is I'd probably pick BH off a Titan win, after an arsewhoopin no. 🤷🏾‍♂️

If PAM secondary has issues then I can see this one getting out of hand. However PAM has the personal to slow down BH. They need to double Morton and make someone else beat them. BH goes as Morton goes. He's the best kid I've seen Lufkin face this year. The main concern for me is can the PAM offense get going against the BH defense. They're pretty solid on that side. 

1 hour ago, Gametyme05 said:

If PAM secondary has issues then I can see this one getting out of hand. However PAM has the personal to slow down BH. They need to double Morton and make someone else beat them. BH goes as Morton goes. He's the best kid I've seen Lufkin face this year. The main concern for me is can the PAM offense get going against the BH defense. They're pretty solid on that side. 

Fortunately we got 2 players back last week that were out for the last 3-4 games. 1 ran the opening kickoff back to the 10 while the other scored 2 TD’s. Both are great players, so that’s a huge boost for us not having to go to Morton every time.