Week-7 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/11

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/11/2024 at 04:55 AM

16 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Always a great game… with big Ned on the road to far, I’m going to attend this one. Give me PAM! Tank going to have a 3 sack game 😎😎

Would love to see him with a couple defensive TDs scored this week too. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

To add: Calpreps has this going 35-31 BH. 

Strange that these sites are picking BH. PAM was #10 just last week and BH hasn’t won a game on the road this year. It’s going to be a good game for sure though

56 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

Time of year when depth starts making a big difference.

We know all about Depth. Since the 1st game we lost 2 starters in our #1 RB and a top receiver. Next game lost another top receiver and kick returner. Morton has been carrying the load since then. Last week a glimmer of hope with 2 starters returning and if saltydawg’s rumor is true we’re right back where we were. Next man up I guess ,but it’s going to be a whole lot tougher.

i'm giving BH a 2-3 touchdown favorite. this Titan team has ONE dog on defense and ONE dog on offense. the rest of the team will OR HAVE given up after getting the beat down. i'm called a hater, but too many homers and outsiders pump these kids up to believe they are untouchable...they got touched last week! my best friend, RIP,  said it best, the program have the kids reading and believing the press clippings instead  of going out every week with a chip on the shoulder... NO PASSING GAME, pretty much ended this years campaign. ONE AND DONE. if they get lucky and get pass the first rd, second rd will send them home for sure. they struggled against EVERYONE this year first half. the BU game doesn't tell the whole truth about PAM. A big change is needed from the top to the bottom..starting with the superintendent on down to special teams coach. if this regime is still here next year, PAM will be the joke of football. Ill attend the games cause my daughter will hopefully be a flame cause she loves dance. the only improvement i see is to convert jones to wr and lets see what the jv QB can do. i guess if you happy with beating brook and sterling, the season is a moral victory??? ROFLMAO.

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i'm giving BH a 2-3 touchdown favorite. this Titan team has ONE dog on defense and ONE dog on offense. the rest of the team will OR HAVE given up after getting the beat down. i'm called a hater, but too many homers and outsiders pump these kids up to believe they are untouchable...they got touched last week! my best friend, RIP,  said it best, the program have the kids reading and believing the press clippings instead  of going out every week with a chip on the shoulder... NO PASSING GAME, pretty much ended this years campaign. ONE AND DONE. if they get lucky and get pass the first rd, second rd will send them home for sure. they struggled against EVERYONE this year first half. the BU game doesn't tell the whole truth about PAM. A big change is needed from the top to the bottom..starting with the superintendent on down to special teams coach. if this regime is still here next year, PAM will be the joke of football. Ill attend the games cause my daughter will hopefully be a flame cause she loves dance. the only improvement i see is to convert jones to wr and lets see what the jv QB can do. i guess if you happy with beating brook and sterling, the season is a moral victory??? ROFLMAO.

The person who should be next up at qb should be #17 sanders lil brother if not the starter #jmo

19 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Strange that these sites are picking BH. PAM was #10 just last week and BH hasn’t won a game on the road this year. It’s going to be a good game for sure though

bro it's because the returning players they had coming back and they just stayed there even after losing to hightower. HYPE TRAIN ALL ABOARD!! This team almost mirrors last year. last 3 games came with L's that wasn't supposed to be.  I hate that all the talent on this team has NO leadership. NO mid season adjustments made. i know he's a kid and all but you gotta move on from Jones. Not saying bench him, but moving him WR to let him use his speed and height can help (hopefully he wouldn't have hands of stone). Didn't take ball long to figure out he was no passing threat(probably seen it on film). i'm willing to bet jones has not completed 20 or more passes this year out 60,(not actual numbers). he avg 4 completions a game, most off screens. Ball fans been telling me all week, PAM has talent, just look like they was not coached/prepared well(BIG SHOCKER). Had a zoom meeting with my lawyer monday, Jonah Williams dad, Judge Billy Williams and he said Jonah said he was actually surprised and expected way more from the titans. You would think they would be angry an dcome out swinging...IF last week's game would have been close to the end with a 7pt or less loss, i can see them being fired up. Having the brakes beat off you have you looking at your brother and questioning him...questioning the coaches. ill be bold and predict a 38-24 win for BH.

7 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I am with BHFAN above, if BH is without the top 3 or 4 players we are done. Its just crazy how this happens every year.    

If u can, go and watch PAM vs BU. They held PAM to one TD in one half. BH is a WAY FAR more talented than BU with BH backups...thats not taking shots at BU just saying. If BU have any kind of passing game they will move the ball and score.

22 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Just watch some highlights of the GB game and either GB is huge or PAM is small. Do the Titans have any size this year?

BH has speed for days. the only thing wrong is 2 of the big weapons (both wr's)play both sides and Jonah plays offense and special teams from time to time. if one of them go down, or the QB, Ball will struggle.

20 minutes ago, 2trill said:

The person who should be next up at qb should be #17 sanders lil brother if not the starter #jmo

thank u for that info. is he on varsity or jv? been asking this all year who's the back up or do we even have anyone else and NOBODY could answer that, but have answers for everything else lol