Week-7 Barbers Hill at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 10/11

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Barbers Hill

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/11/2024 at 04:55 AM

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah and I just heard Memorial watched film of 2020, 2021 and 2022 to help design a game plan for BH, it worked 3 straight times then so why not try again I guess. 🙄 Anyway.......

Talking been done, we'll see what the business is tomorrow night, have a safe trip. 💯

Hold up, one of them years, the refs helped y’all at the end of the game. Last year we beat the Lincoln, SFA and the Thomas Jefferson, heck throw in Bob Hope school out of PAM.😂🤣 in 2022, the game should’ve never been played due to a hurricane in the middle of the game, 2021 We beat the piss out of y’all, 2020 was the shady game with refs playing a part. We are 2-2 in the series not 1-3

i would forget about that 2021 beating too 66-13😁

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

Hold up, one of them years, the refs helped y’all at the end of the game. Last year we beat the Lincoln, SFA and the Thomas Jefferson, heck throw in Bob Hope school out of PAM.😂🤣 in 2022, the game should’ve never been played due to a hurricane in the middle of the game, 2021 We beat the piss out of y’all, 2020 was the shady game with refs playing a part. We are 2-2 in the series not 1-3

i would forget about that 2021 beating too 66-13😁

2020 it was a close game where refs screwed over both schools. It's on the net for viewing. Memorial won on the road by a score (4 or 5 points)

2021 blowout 4th quarter by us, we closed the game. Good teams do. Memorial won. 56-28 at home. 

2022 started as a monsoon, both teams played in it. BH of course lost. (BH lost by double digits)

2023 BH finally won and in blowout fashion. 

3-1 Memorial over BH. 

Anyway you slice it it's 3-1 Memorial up in the series. It's going 4-1 tonight. Safe travels. 

Also I'd suggest not taking wrong scores from MaxPreps as fact. Every BH vs PAM game is on the Net for viewing. 😎 (We beat Lancaster 27-7, not 62-6 for instance in 2021)