WOS @ Jasper

I can't wait the 24 hrs to start this topic. Both teams coming off the bye week prior to starting district. WOS may be in a trap if they let the ranking go to their heads. And with the Bulldogs having just played Carthage U, I know Coach Crumedy spent the last week coaching up the young Dawgs. They'll be ready for us. Will we be prepared? Disciplined? Healthy? If so there's a good chance we get the W. Avoiding another 4th place finish starts here. Actually there... home field advantage is gone for the season. Only Tarkington and Shepherd at home. All 3 must wins games on the road. Mustang Nation needs to travel well and show the kids the support they deserve.

Let's go meet em.

WOS 112%

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I can't wait the 24 hrs to start this topic. Both teams coming off the bye week prior to starting district. WOS may be in a trap if they let the ranking go to their heads. And with the Bulldogs having just played Carthage U, I know Coach Crumedy spent the last week coaching up the young Dawgs. They'll be ready for us. Will we be prepared? Disciplined? Healthy? If so there's a good chance we get the W. Avoiding another 4th place finish starts here. Actually there... home field advantage is gone for the season. Only Tarkington and Shepherd at home. All 3 must wins games on the road. Mustang Nation needs to travel well and show the kids the support they deserve.

Let's go meet em.

WOS 112%

I'm good with it after both teams coming off byes. lol

As for the game, I'll take the Mustangs by 10.

I will be on the sidelines for this one.