Predictions Crosby @ K-Park Thursday 10/10/2024

A reminder from the other thread we are not allowed to talk bad about the coach it's against the rules. 

So our wonderful coach who makes only the best play calls will surely call an immaculate game and we should win by a very very large margin. In fact the only thing that could keep the genius of our offense minded head coach genius from being successful this week would be the very very poor quality of athlete that Crosby is very well known for having. I surely hope that we can prove to have the same athletes as other great programs like Friendswood, and Pasadena do because only through superior coaching were we so successful in those games! 

I think our great and amazing coach will bring us to a resounding victory this week of 35-7. 

Please don't ban me. 

13 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

A reminder from the other thread we are not allowed to talk bad about the coach it's against the rules. 

So our wonderful coach who makes only the best play calls will surely call an immaculate game and we should win by a very very large margin. In fact the only thing that could keep the genius of our offense minded head coach genius from being successful this week would be the very very poor quality of athlete that Crosby is very well known for having. I surely hope that we can prove to have the same athletes as other great programs like Friendswood, and Pasadena do because only through superior coaching were we so successful in those games! 

I think our great and amazing coach will bring us to a resounding victory this week of 35-7. 

Please don't ban me. 

it's not that hard to express displeasure without breaking our rules.  y'all had guys calling him an idiot, suggesting he had money on the game, talking about how terrible he is, etc. That's not gonna fly on here.  

Just now, bullets13 said:

it's not that hard to express displeasure without breaking our rules.  y'all had guys calling him an idiot, suggesting he had money on the game, talking about how terrible he is, etc. That's not gonna fly on here.  

Correct.

The bashing needs to stop.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Correct.

The bashing needs to stop.

I get the betting on game thing being across the line (not me for the record) but really given the history of this website the idea that bashing a coach is a bannable offense has not been what yall have done in the past. Selective enforcement is selective and that's not ideal Aggies. Nothing but respect for ya but if you didn't ban PNG fans and Nederland Fans when the Faircloth fiasco was going on it seems mighty convenient to start to ban Crosby fans now. 

Just Saying. 

3 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I get the betting on game thing being across the line (not me for the record) but really given the history of this website the idea that bashing a coach is a bannable offense has not been what yall have done in the past. Selective enforcement is selective and that's not ideal Aggies. Nothing but respect for ya but if you didn't ban PNG fans and Nederland Fans when the Faircloth fiasco was going on it seems mighty convenient to start to ban Crosby fans now. 

Just Saying. 

It's not just Crosby.

Other threads are being warned as well.

I admit some things have fallen through the cracks sometimes and over the last few years things have been laxed as far as policing the site when it comes to coach bashing. That's on us mods and admins.

When the boss man gets phone calls, texts or emails about it (I have received some as well) then we have to do what we are supposed to do. Uphold the sites rules and policies.

Trust me, it's nothing personal or are we picking and choosing. 

BTW, a few posters did get banned in the past for coach bashing, including some involved with the Faircloth deal.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's not just Crosby.

Other threads are being warned as well.

I admit some things have fallen through the cracks sometimes and over the last few years things have been laxed as far as policing the site when it comes to coach bashing. That's on us mods and admins.

When the boss man gets phone calls, texts or emails about it (I have received some as well) then we have to do what we are supposed to do. Uphold the sites rules and policies.

Trust me, it's nothing personal or are we picking and choosing. 

BTW, a few posters did get banned in the past for coach bashing, including some involved with the Faircloth deal.

There's no rule about sarcasm on the site tho right? I can continue my God Emperor King Magic Man Coach gag? 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If that makes you feel better. 

Kind of lame if you ask me but it's not necessarily against the rules.

I mean you just stated men who are AD's of football programs are complaining to admins/owners of a football sports forum about criticism of them, I think that's pretty lame.  

4 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I mean you just stated men who are AD's of football programs are complaining to admins/owners of a football sports forum about criticism of them, I think that's pretty lame.  

Maybe so. But we will always side with our coaches when it comes to those type things.

Having good relationships with our coaches is very important to us here. always has, always will.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

Maybe so. But we will always side with our coaches when it comes to those type things.

Having good relationships with our coaches is very important to us here. always has, always will.

To be clear Aggies I get where you are and what you're doing and why and it's completely logical to me. 

When a coach was taking heat back in the day they didn't cry to a forum owners they walked into the barbers shop, and went to Hungry Jacks and talked to the people who supported them and paid their salaries. I miss old school coaches with old school values. 

I think Coach P in his first year just announced on the Crosby Twitter he would be at Hungry Jacks on Thursday night his first season answered a lot of hard questions and everyone respected him for it.

Mr. Willis has lost the fanbase and does not seem to care about that. 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

To be clear Aggies I get where you are and what you're doing and why and it's completely logical to me. 

When a coach was taking heat back in the day they didn't cry to a forum owners they walked into the barbers shop, and went to Hungry Jacks and talked to the people who supported them and paid their salaries. I miss old school coaches with old school values. 

I think Coach P in his first year just announced on the Crosby Twitter he would be at Hungry Jacks on Thursday night his first season answered a lot of hard questions and everyone respected him for it.

Mr. Willis has lost the fanbase and does not seem to care about that. 

No social media back in the day either, its a different animal now.

Should be a good one.  Dayton is a common opponent and K-Park wins that one.  Crosby handled a decent Friendswood team last week.  Since Texas Football said Crosby wins this district, I’d probably lean with Crosby.  

18 minutes ago, Eazy said:

Should be a good one.  Dayton is a common opponent and K-Park wins that one.  Crosby handled a decent Friendswood team last week.  Since Texas Football said Crosby wins this district, I’d probably lean with Crosby.  

Texas Football saying we win this district is hilarious. This game likely determines 3rd in district. 

Texas Football admitted they had this district all screwed up. Matt said proofing wasn’t ‘up-to-snuff’ so to speak.

Haven’t seen Crosby this year. But, KWP either had a really bad game, or just ran into a buzz saw because they didn’t look sharp at all against LP last week. Going with Crosby.