FBI

baddog

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32

• Oh and to add to my perspective on this game, It would be a shame to not include the coaching...How will Woodville's coaching play a factor in the overall outcome? I'll save my opinions until after the game because if the past is a predictor of the future, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THE RESULTS WILL BE so what say ye!
    • Another thought on this game....Woodville must keep Newton's "chunk plays" to a minimum. Newton will have plays where they take it 45-50 yards, but can Woodville minimize those explosive plays and keep the figs down in distance and behind the chains for the majority of the game? Also, Woodville's defensive front must be sound & focused on their specific assignment each play because if not, the Figs will exploit said missed assignments at the drop of a dime. Newton's passing attack is bland at best so I don't see them gaining an advantage in that area, but then again, they can (and will) dump it off to their backs and easily gain 15-20 yards on those simple passing routes. We could also see the Figs attack Woodville for the majority of the night running the ball and attempting to fatigue the defense as most as possible. Newton has no kicking game as far as extra points so WHEN they score, Woodville must keep the 2 point conversion % to a minimum. As far as the penalties committed by Woodville in all three phrases of the game, I'm not about to write a thesis on that because we all know how this team can implode extremely quickly. Their offense is capable of putting up points with the passing/running attack but who knows.....All in all, give me the eagles in a close one - (32 to 28)  
    • Congrats because we beat Fred Tx 45 nill back in '83 for homecoming 😁
    • This game will be closer than ppl think bellville is not wat they whr last year and Sealy has been strong all season...yes I think bellville wins but this game will be a 2 score game
  • Topics