Elon Musk Reveals Interesting Theory On Democrat Support!

Reagan

From the article:  "Sky News host Chris Kenny has reacted to Elon Musk's interesting theory as to why a lot of other billionaires are supporting Vice President Kamala Harris in the US presidential race.

During a recent interview with Tucker Carlson the tech billionaire suggested the support for Harris by some billionaires is linked to concerns over the possibility of 'Epstein client list' being released.

"I think part of why Kamala's getting so much support is that if Trump wins, that Epstein client list is gonna become public. Yes. And some of those billionaires behind Kamala are terrified of that outcome," Mr Musk said."

Makes sense.  Maybe this explains why Epstein assumed room temperature and no list being released.  Of course tech billionaires aren't the only one's that have to worry!  Thoughts?!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum  @HuntersLaptop2028  @CardinalBacker

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Sky News host Chris Kenny has reacted to Elon Musk's interesting theory as to why a lot of other billionaires are supporting Vice President Kamala Harris in the US presidential race.

During a recent interview with Tucker Carlson the tech billionaire suggested the support for Harris by some billionaires is linked to concerns over the possibility of 'Epstein client list' being released.

"I think part of why Kamala's getting so much support is that if Trump wins, that Epstein client list is gonna become public. Yes. And some of those billionaires behind Kamala are terrified of that outcome," Mr Musk said."

Makes sense.  Maybe this explains why Epstein assumed room temperature and no list being released.  Of course tech billionaires aren't the only one's that have to worry!  Thoughts?!

Get them all….. every one!!!! Who will defend these perverts? Not me. This is the scum of the earth. 

For the avoidance of doubt -

— Bill Barr’s (DOJ) father, Donald Barr, hired Epstein to teach at the Dalton school 

— Donald Barr writes book (space relations, look it up) on aliens engaging in child sex slavery 

— Trump became besties with Epstein at some point. “Dear friend of his”

— Trump puts Bill Barr, son of Donald Barr, in charge of DOJ

— Epstein miraculously dies (assassinated) in a max security prison, perfect storm of “mistakes” under Bill Barr

— Trump “wishes her well” re: Ghislaine Maxwell

Trump will NEVER release the client list

@baddog @Reagan @thetragichippy

@WOSdrummer99 - what do you think about this situation? Im sure you have some thoughts on it, curious 

Curious what the other reasonable posters think of this too @CardinalBacker @bullets13 @Bobcat1

11 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

— Bill Barr’s (DOJ) father, Donald Barr, hired Epstein to teach at the Dalton school 

— Donald Barr writes book (space relations, look it up) on aliens engaging in child sex slavery 

— Epstein miraculously dies (assassinated) in a max security prison, perfect storm of “mistakes” under Bill Barr

@WOSdrummer99 - what do you think about this situation? Im sure you have some thoughts on it, curious 

Curious what the other reasonable posters think of this too @CardinalBacker @bullets13 @Bobcat1

I don't think Epstein killed himself

I hear a bunch of chatter about Trump being involved, but after everything they (DOJ) has thrown at him, if he was involved, they would purse it....but they haven't....plus Trump kicked him out of his club for hitting on a members daughter. I don't believe he as involved.....it's all rumor and what if's, (see link below) from folks like you....

The question SHOULD BE why has the people who COULD release it today, have not......President Biden could release it today

and it's pretty telling in all your detail, you didn't mention Trump kicking Epstein out of his club....

11 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I don't think Epstein killed himself

I hear a bunch of chatter about Trump being involved, but after everything they (DOJ) has thrown at him, if he was involved, they would purse it....but they haven't....plus Trump kicked him out of his club for hitting on a members daughter. I don't believe he as involved.....it's all rumor and what if's, (see link below) from folks like you....

The question SHOULD BE why has the people who COULD release it today, have not......President Biden could release it today

and it's pretty telling in all your detail, you didn't mention Trump kicking Epstein out of his club....

Democrats haven’t pursued trump on this, because they’re in on it too.

Trump is not the swamp drainer you guys claim he is. Just another crook and pedo defender 

Pretty telling how you keep coming up with excuses for this guy tho lol 

4 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Democrats haven’t pursued trump on this, because they’re in on it too.

Trump is not the swamp drainer you guys claim he is. Just another crook and pedo defender 

Pretty telling how you keep coming up with excuses for this guy tho lol 

I based my thoughts on facts.....you base yours on thoughts in your own head. 

-you assume Trump is in it, but not one document ties him to it. 

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I based my thoughts on facts.....you base yours on thoughts in your own head. 

-you assume Trump is in it, but not one document ties him to it. 

So either trump is an absolute moron (duh), or he’s part of the deep state, for allowing a successful assassination of Epstein in a max security prison being monitored 24/7.

Trump was president when this happened. He appointed the head of DOJ when this happened.

Where’s the client list? Where’s the real investigation?

Again, says a lot about ya how you consistently and passionately come to trumps defense on the Epstein topic… 

1 minute ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Where’s the client list? Where’s the real investigation?

The client list was probably in a box at Bidens house behind his corvette. 

You need to be asking the current AG where the investigation is.

You assume Trump won't release the list.......Biden has not.

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

The client list was probably in a box at Bidens house behind his corvette. 

You need to be asking the current AG where the investigation is.

You assume Trump won't release the list.......Biden has not.

B-b-b Biden!! Why do you keep bringing him up we know democrats arent going to release the list

Just vote trump one more time and he’ll do [x]. MAGAs are delusional lol 

Seems to me the only perv some worry about is Trump. Billionaires all know each other are have crossed paths. Trump lost lots of people who loved him before he became a republican.

If Trump is involved with having sexual relations with minors, get him too. I draw no lines. The Trump hate blinds so many to what we really have here.

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

to be honest, I don't spend any time thinking about Epstein.  With all of the crazy conspiracy theories swirling around I just prefer to focus my thoughts elsewhere.  "Epstein didn't kill himself" will forever just be a funny punchline to me unless someone comes up with some real evidence of something.

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

Key word: Theory. Musk may know business, but he’s a fool when it comes to politics. Narcissists of a feather flock together.