Crosby (34) @ Kingwood Park (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

Last night was the first time I’ve seen Crosby this year. With what I saw from the personnel on the field, I thought the staff did a good job with the game plan. I’ve heard some displeasure. My observation was that Crosby looked pretty good. Of course, the focus is on 2. But, it should be IMHO. He’s a solid player.

Congrats on the win. I think this pretty much tied up a PO spot.

Saw a few glimpses of the old Crosby out there. Unfortunate for the other QB getting injured however we let Lott get in rhythm and it pays off. Folks keep saying CHS doesn’t have the talent. That’s simply not true. But in order to stay within the rules I’ll keep my opinion to myself. 

15 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Saw a few glimpses of the old Crosby out there. Unfortunate for the other QB getting injured however we let Lott get in rhythm and it pays off. Folks keep saying CHS doesn’t have the talent. That’s simply not true. But in order to stay within the rules I’ll keep my opinion to myself. 

I did a whole post about this many years ago (gonna see if I can find it and bump it to the top), but it's really not difficult to state an opinion without violating our rules, even when the opinion is about a coach or his coaching. but if you don't trust yourself to be able to stay within the rules, it's always best to err on the side of caution ;)

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Yeah.  With respect to certain Crosby fans, I was really looking for a non-talented, disorganized team out there but I was pleasantly surprised. 

Go Cougs

I don’t think any Crosby fans said they don’t have the talent. Quite the contrary, they don’t have the leadership.