Week 7

PhatMack19

1 minute ago, PhatMack19 said:

Florida should have went for 2 and the win. Napier probably gone anyways.  Might as well pull off a big upset.  

Crazy thing is he had the right formation, Tennessee called timeout and he got lemon booty & changed his mind 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Simply from a kid that should still be in high school balling out at this level, I’m going with Ryan Williams. 

Did you know UCF has a 17yr old too? He was supposed to start at QB yesterday, not sure if he did or not. These kids are different nowadays. 

This has been one of the best seasons I can remember.  Great games with big upsets each week.  I’m not really a fan of NIL and free agency.  I hate all the realignment and don’t even know who’s in what conference half the time.  But damn it’s been fun watching each week.  Maybe it’s the 12 team playoff giving more teams a chance, but it’s been awesome.  Hopefully they keep it up all season.  

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This has been one of the best seasons I can remember.  Great games with big upsets each week.  I’m not really a fan of NIL and free agency.  I hate all the realignment and don’t even know who’s in what conference half the time.  But damn it’s been fun watching each week.  Maybe it’s the 12 team playoff giving more teams a chance, but it’s been awesome.  Hopefully they keep it up all season.  

Same here.

But my old school self wants to go back to the old SWC days. But that's just me. lol

I can remember watching on Saturday morning and hearing the TV announcer say "These are the games of the Southwest Conference!!".

Oh what memories.