Harris has Obama and Trump has Elon

I'm not sure how many watched some of the videos from Elon's Robotaxi event, but it was amazing. What I think stole the show was his robots (Optimus models) serving drinks for attendees, posing for selfies, dancing and even chatting with guest. 

The event is getting millions of views and Elon is still campaigning for Trump. I think history will mark Elon's support as a huge boost to Trump being elected for his second term.......

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I wonder if Trump will use his bullet proof trucks when elected?

Trump is not a fan of electric vehicles for him personally. He has stated many times it is good for some people. I would have to agree with him.  If someone wants to purchase for short trips as a second vehicle, would be kinda cool. It just would not be a good choice as a primary vehicle.....especially if you lived, say in Florida and had to evacuate last minute, 

18 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump is not a fan of electric vehicles for him personally. He has stated many times it is good for some people. I would have to agree with him.  If someone wants to purchase for short trips as a second vehicle, would be kinda cool. It just would not be a good choice as a primary vehicle.....especially if you lived, say in Florida and had to evacuate last minute, 

I was thinking the bullet proof feature may appeal to him. 🙂

5 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

I know you think you “got me”, but you really just look crazy dude 

No......I think it's you looking crazy.....I can't think of any stock that has not fluctuated in price..... The fact that Elon has ticked off 30% of the population (not all democrat liberals are idiots) by purchasing twitter, allowing free speech AND endorsing Trump, yet his stock is still doing well is a test to his businesses and innovation. 

10 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

No......I think it's you looking crazy.....I can't think of any stock that has not fluctuated in price..... The fact that Elon has ticked off 30% of the population (not all democrat liberals are idiots) by purchasing twitter, allowing free speech AND endorsing Trump, yet his stock is still doing well is a test to his businesses and innovation. 

Again - Stock down 8% today champ. Market obviously wasn’t as entertained as you were.

Good luck though 

2 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Again - Stocks tend to go up and down. 

How many shares did you buy today? You were impressed enough to make a topic on SETX about it.

The company is fine. An investment in the company via share purchases… I think there’s more downside at this point. Too much competition these days.

Share price hasn’t gotten anywhere near its all time high 3 years ago… 

27 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

How many shares did you buy today?

I bought 15 shares in 2020 for $67.00

I should have bought last year when it dropped to160ish, but life got in the way. 

Competition? Who else has a robot that walks, serves drinks and mingles....

I'll sit and watch....and wait for Space X to go public

19 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I bought 15 shares in 2020 for $67.00

I should have bought last year when it dropped to160ish, but life got in the way. 

Competition? Who else has a robot that walks, serves drinks and mingles....

I'll sit and watch....and wait for Space X to go public

Look at your thread topic again. You are touting how Elan has helped Trump. I happen to agree. I have not seen a post on how Obama is helping heels up Kamala……always the anti-Trump post.

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

Look at your thread topic again. You are touting how Elan has helped Trump. I happen to agree. I have not seen a post on how Obama is helping heels up Kamala……always the anti-Trump post.

True......he had to find something negative.....and he went off topic and I didn't even catch it