Barbers Hill (17) @ Port Arthur Memorial (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Gametyme05 said:

The freshman still starting at QB? He's gonna be really good one day just think he's to young right now. They're more than capable to win the region. 

Yup the freshman still at QB1, their skill position guys are legit, their defense can be a bit shaky when playing a good opponent though. 

So why, exactly, did BH not go for the field goal at the end of the game?  I know they got down to the 2 and then got sacked twice but did they not have any time outs or did Coach Abseck lose track of the clock or something else happen, or what?

1 minute ago, Goslin said:

So why, exactly, did BH not go for the field goal at the end of the game?  I know they got down to the 2 and then got sacked twice but did they not have any time outs or did Coach Abseck lose track of the clock or something else happen, or what?

It reminded me of the Deer Park game. I'm not sure what they were doing. Still don't know why they passed the ball at the 2 in the 1st half when 26 was getting around 3-4 yards a carry.