Barbers Hill (17) @ Port Arthur Memorial (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

8 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Bro what? This all PAM has, let’s not act like they’re a juggernaut. They’re better then BH, but worse then Ball and Lufkin. The PAM Defense will keep them in games with stronger teams.

They're literally doing the same thing they did versus Legacy 2nd half. BH trenches specifically defense not impressive at all. Memorial pretty much wants to run clock and get this game over it seems. 

I hope PAM is playing like this on purpose (I doubt it though and think this is wishful thinking). Yall will get smoked by Lufkin playing like this. BH QB has had so much time to throw tonight, but no one to throw too and the PAM offense has been steady, but not great.

9 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I hope PAM is playing like this on purpose (I doubt it though and think this is wishful thinking). Yall will get smoked by Lufkin playing like this. BH QB has had so much time to throw tonight, but no one to throw too and the PAM offense has been steady, but not great.

These types of comments always come out when we're up on someone's team. I often wonder why. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Anyway I'll be the bigger person, good luck BH 2nd half. Should be a close finish. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

These types of comments always come out when we're up on someone's team. I often wonder why. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Anyway I'll be the bigger person, good luck BH 2nd half. Should be a close finish. 

LOL

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Lack of a passing game. No qb. Back fumble