Woodville (15) @ Newton (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Fast Turtle said:

Woodville will have to see Porter another two years. Ouch. He will be even better the next two season and Newton will develop and find more help to go along with him I’d imagine. 

I think the majority of Newton's Oline is graduating but then again the majority of our defense is graduating also. We'll just see what happens when the time comes. Meanwhile congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully we'll get a rematch at the regional  championship 

6 minutes ago, Fast Turtle said:

Woodville will have to see Porter another two years. Ouch. He will be even better the next two season and Newton will develop and find more help to go along with him I’d imagine. 

It’s crazy how one guy carries the entire team…actually, it’s 3A ball so it’s not too out of the realm of possibility! 

37 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I think the majority of Newton's Oline is graduating but then again the majority of our defense is graduating also. We'll just see what happens when the time comes. Meanwhile congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully we'll get a rematch at the regional  championship 

Newton’s Olineis juniors 

Newton better learn to pass the ball. They have a good backfield but sending them into a stacked box all night can't last.Hurt #3 and its over for Newton. Only one pass all night. Pass the dang ball... Back them out of the box..its simple. Butt !!!

7 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Newton better learn to pass the ball. They have a good backfield but sending them into a stacked box all night can't last.Hurt #3 and its over for Newton. Only one pass all night. Pass the dang ball... Back them out of the box..its simple. Butt !!!

Yea it won’t last…

29 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

You are absolutely correct