1. BBfan061

BBfan061

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wingsup
    Newest Member
    wingsup

• I can deal with the brashness being by design, as much as I don't like it.  But I can't imagine trying to intentionally look like your facilities are diminishing.
    • Kamala has cajones? The thought had crossed my mind, especially when you take a gander at her manly husband…..the slapper.
    • He was on Fox and Friends this morning. I cringe on some things he says, but I don't think his mind is going.....I think  all of that is be design
    • He really is kinda going off the ledge.  Sounds more and more like sleepy Joe every interview.  Rambling, nonsensical claims, often a lack of substance.  The good news is if he wins I think Vance would be okay if they have to shut Trump down.  Kinda funny watching the left get to use the same playbook that Trump used against Biden the last 4 years.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article:  early a decade into his career in politics, Donald Trump has consistently argued that his potential rivals shouldn’t be permitted to stand between him and power. In October 2015, for example, the Republican said  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  shouldn’t be “allowed” to run for president. In February 2016, Trump said  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  was “not allowed” to run for president, either. A month later, the future president said  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  shouldn’t have been “allowed” to run against him in a GOP primary. Ahead of Election Day 2020, Trump said  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  shouldn’t have been “allowed” to run for president. In July 2024, he said  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  shouldn’t be “allowed” to run, either. Four months later, as  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  noted, the former president insisted that the Democratic vice president should now be “forced off” the campaign trail.
  • Topics