Silsbee (14) @ Hamshire-Fannett (35) - FINAL

jdawg03

59 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee's 16 game district win streak comes to an end.

Also, this is only the 2nd time HF has beat Silsbee. The other time was 17 years ago, almost to the day. Oct. 6 2007. Ironically was the same score of 35-14.

All time series is now 13-2 in favor of Silsbee.

how many of those wins came when HF was a small 3a?  

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee's 16 game district win streak comes to an end.

Also, this is only the 2nd time HF has beat Silsbee. The other time was 17 years ago, almost to the day. Oct. 6 2007. Ironically was the same score of 35-14.

All time series is now 13-2 in favor of Silsbee.

Silsbee lost is the most relevant bit of info from Friday night. I hope they can get over whatever is ailing them (injuries, oline, etc) and win against the better teams. 

Silsbee looks like a 4th place district team. Penalties will continue to have you with a head down on a long bus rife back home. They have several explosive plays that were all called back due to holding. We have got to stop throwing these INTs. If no one is open,.throw the ball away or just get down. Again, take  away the pick 6s, its a 21-14 ball game. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee looks like a 4th place district team. Penalties will continue to have you with a head down on a long bus rife back home. They have several explosive plays that were all called back due to holding. We have got to stop throwing these INTs. If no one is open,.throw the ball away or just get down. Again, take  away the pick 6s, its a 21-14 ball game. 

The whole game changed when Farr went out.. I" believe he is the spark of the team.

18 minutes ago, Who That said:

The whole game changed when Farr went out.. I" believe he is the spark of the team.

I dont care what running back is back there the oline is not opening any daylight. You cant beat a good team by not blocking. Silsbee offense is not that difficult to read. I felt like HF offense had way more formations and play calling was better 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Didn't he play the whole first half?

Halftime score was 21-0, correct?

Yes it was 21 - 0 at the half. But what I'm saying is when he is on the field he seems to keep them pump up. 14 of the 21 was put right in there hands and they scored. Same thing happened in the 2nd half. But he came out before the first half was over. And I" believe he came back in the 3rd for a couple of plays and went straight back out.. It wasn't meant as a excuse because HF played lights out last night hands down. 

1 hour ago, Tiger33 said:

I dont care what running back is back there the oline is not opening any daylight. You cant beat a good team by not blocking. Silsbee offense is not that difficult to read. I felt like HF offense had way more formations and play calling was better 

Did I" ask you if you cared.? Did I" say they didn't play better than the Tigers are there play calling wasn't better .? But any way I" feel what you are saying. And I" do agree with what you are saying. Silsbee has some work to do..! Hopefully they figure it out.

59 minutes ago, Who That said:

Did I" ask you if you cared.? Did I" say they didn't play better than the Tigers are there play calling wasn't better .? But any way I" feel what you are saying. And I" do agree with what you are saying. Silsbee has some work to do..! Hopefully they figure it out.

“?. Huh

16 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Take away the pick 6s and HF didn't score in the 2nd half. Silsbee just looked slow to me tonight. Maybe due to playing on grass? RBs looked slower. WRs and defense looked slower. No explosion on offense. Your right basic slow development on each play. 

True, but they only had one possession in the 2nd half until about mid 4th because their defense kept scoring and giving the ball back to Silsbee’s offense 

5 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Not a chance.  This was a dominant win.    The defense shut y’all down all game.  The offense gouged y’all in the first half. They didn’t get the ball but 3 times in the 2nd half and the last two they just tried to burn clock instead of airing it out like they did in the first half.  Plus Silsbee’s last touchdown drive came against the backups after they didn’t move the ball all game.  You’re right about getting the penalties fixed, though.