Coldspring-Oakhurst (26) @ Orangefield (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

3 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Great game by both teams... Trojans had plenty of chances to put it away but 2 fumbles in the 2nd half made them lose it.

Sounds like OF had some early, and CS late.  I heard some chatter earlier that concerned me that some were thinking this game was going to be a breeze.  Very fortunate to win this one.  Coldspring is definitely a team that could win out in this district if they clean up some mistakes. 

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Sounds like OF had some early, and CS late.  I heard some chatter earlier that concerned me that some were thinking this game was going to be a breeze.  Very fortunate to win this one.  Coldspring is definitely a team that could win out in this district if they clean up some mistakes. 

We just need to see next week how this East Chambers game will go but Orangefield is definitely in the driver's seat in district.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

It was for sure a back & forth game. 

fumbles, interceptions & penalties keep both teams in the game. 

1 hour ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

It was very scary... It was like he collapsed on the field but that was definitely a leg issue.

That was very scary! Glad to see he was up and moving around at the end of the game. Hope it’s not anything too serious. He’s fun to watch. I was wondering how many yards he ended up with. I couldn’t find any Coldspring stats. The Orangefield stats I saw had Manning with 255 yards rushing. 

2 hours ago, Cat22 said:

That was very scary! Glad to see he was up and moving around at the end of the game. Hope it’s not anything too serious. He’s fun to watch. I was wondering how many yards he ended up with. I couldn’t find any Coldspring stats. The Orangefield stats I saw had Manning with 255 yards rushing. 

I won't find out about his injury update until I get off but I'm pretty sure he ended up close to 200 rushing.

4 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

@Cat22 @TxAthlete409 @TxHoops @Bobcat101 by the way who was that woman on yall's side in the 1st quarter that was hollering and cussing her you know what off?  She has a worse sailor mouth than me 😆 🤣 😂.

I didn’t hear her at the game. I’ll have to go watch the stream and see if I can hear her.