Beaumont West Brook vs Port Arthur Memorial Titans

PINETREE

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PA Memorial
    • West Brook

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/19/2024 at 12:00 AM

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The Butch aka Memorial Titan Alternative Stadium, always a fun ballgame versus Weak Brooke. 

The name is not Weake Brook. The high school is West Brook.  Being insulting is  juvenile behavior. It is very easy  to be rude behind a keyboard. You don't have that same energy when you lose. You don't live in Beaumont. West Brook is not a rival.  The Titans played that game already. Galveston Ball is your rival. The Titans were losing a fight started. West Brook is creating a new culture over there. All of you want to critique something and you don't know the whole story. The story will not be divulged on this board. The team is young and will be ready for every game.

3 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

The name is not Weake Brook. The high school is West Brook.  Being insulting is  juvenile behavior. It is very easy  to be rude behind a keyboard. You don't have that same energy when you lose. You don't live in Beaumont. West Brook is not a rival.  The Titans played that game already. Galveston Ball is your rival. The Titans were losing a fight started. West Brook is creating a new culture over there. All of you want to critique something and you don't know the whole story. The story will not be divulged on this board. The team is young and will be ready for every game.

Relax he's obviously joking and is more than fair talking highschool football.  

4 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

The name is not Weake Brook. The high school is West Brook.

You must be a newbie here. Been calling it that for almost 20yrs. 

You don't have that same energy when you lose.

Actually I do. 

You don't live in Beaumont. West Brook is not a rival.

Yeah you must be new here. It's a rivalry and it's 7-7 currently. 

Galveston Ball is your rival.

Incorrect again. 

West Brook is creating a new culture over there. All of you want to critique something and you don't know the whole story. The story will not be divulged on this board. The team is young and will be ready for every game.

We've been hearing this ever since Peevey left. 🙄 

I could've really said more but I'm staying within forum rules on this wonderful Sunday morning. Saturday morning should be wonderful too after a Rivalry Week dub over Weak Brooke. 

34 minutes ago, Gametyme05 said:

BWB will not be able to generate enough offense to win this one. The QB will make a few runs but that's pretty much it. They do have some decent screen plays PAM will need to watch. Maybe tight early but PAM should get some separation as the game unfolds. 

Their QB is nice. 

I think we can run on them about 65-70% of the time, play sound defense and get a dub. 

6 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

No, the Beaumont schools are our primary rival.  The kids have been playing each other in middle school since Memorial was formed.  So now, for the forseeable future, PA and Beaumont will be at it in all sports.  Forest Park is pretty salty but PA should come out on top.  Possible trap game vibes since Lufkin is up after the Bruins

11 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

No, the Beaumont schools are our primary rival.  The kids have been playing each other in middle school since Memorial was formed.  So now, for the forseeable future, PA and Beaumont will be at it in all sports.  Forest Park is pretty salty but PA should come out on top.  Possible trap game vibes since Lufkin is up after the Bruins

I plan on making that one.

WTH has happened to WB football.?WB was never a likely dub on any team schedule.. state finalist not long ago(in 6a)… Best team in setx for a stretch. It hard to see.

That being said I expect a modest to expected PAM win.

But honestly what happened? It feels like BMT opened a 4th school instead of United. Is the talent still there?

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

WTH has happened to WB football.?WB was never a likely dub on any team schedule.. state finalist not long ago(in 6a)… Best team in setx for a stretch. It hard to see.

That being said I expect a modest to expected PAM win.

But honestly what happened? It feels like BMT opened a 4th school instead of United. Is the talent still there?

I’m a school Administrator in BISD, but live in Pt Neches, so I bleed purple in backing the Indians. As a BISD Administrator, I definitely feel the BISD schools have the talent. I think the kids need to be more disciplined with some solid coaching. Talent + Good Coaching = Winning Combination, IMO.