Beaumont West Brook vs Port Arthur Memorial Titans

PINETREE

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PA Memorial
    • West Brook

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/19/2024 at 12:00 AM

Just now, Splitloyalties said:

Are you trying to threaten or intimidate me? I know people like you. Do you really care about any of the players on the team? I don't need to make fun of any opponent to make a point. Since you don't know anything about me, I suggest you assume nothing. I and my family have players at 4 different high schools. I have some in the  middle schools and in the various leagues. They are all related. Next year we will just have to split up. I am an intellect andI don't argue with people that are disrespectful. I attended Calcasieu Parish Schools. I laughed when Iowa High school was an opponent. I kept to myself. In Louisiana if a school has 8-12 there. All students are counted. 8th graders can play. That school is 1st through 12th grade in 3A. Saint Louis in Lake Charles must play 1 classification up. In Louisiana all Schools play together. There's no private league.  Saint Louis is the equivalent of Deweyville in numbers. West Brook playing Silsbee wasn't the travesty most of you talked about. A good matchup for the Schools that played those schools would have been Sulfur High, Barbe , Sam Houston , Lagrange and last but not least Washington-Marion. 

Man I don't care about anything in this post 😂 Go cry to someone else, not me. 

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Well actually, they did in the form of the Early College HS.  And they don't count that population toward WB or United.  So expect both to be 5A for the forseeable future.  

On another note, both of the privates are struggling too, so it may be just a down cycle for Beaumont foosball......

I thought it was more likely BU would go back up than Weak Brooke, unless I got the wrong info after realignment. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I thought it was more likely BU would go back up than Weak Brooke, unless I got the wrong info after realignment. 

You are wrong Bud. Stay out of West Brook Business. Look it up . All three high school numbers were reported.  That school doesn't play sports. It has its own campus. 

1 minute ago, Splitloyalties said:

You are wrong Bud. Stay out of West Brook Business. Look it up . All three high school numbers were reported.  That school doesn't play sports. It has its own campus. 

Looks like I'll be in Weak Brooke business throughout this week on this thread. I hope it grinds your gears. 😁 This will be a fun week on here. 

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

WTH has happened to WB football.?WB was never a likely dub on any team schedule.. state finalist not long ago(in 6a)… Best team in setx for a stretch. It hard to see.

That being said I expect a modest to expected PAM win.

But honestly what happened? It feels like BMT opened a 4th school instead of United. Is the talent still there?

Bad coaching and our kids playing at other schools in the Golden Triangle. But we do have some talent in the pipelines if Jackson does his job and hire the kids a coach that actually knows how to lead young men to win football games.

Medusa heads stay in the closet this year. Titans will win. Maybe our secret weapon will rear his head and call the game in our favor. Our kids will try to give them a game until the defense gets tired from the 3 and outs from running the dive play 75 times a game.

West Brook at home against Port Arthur Memorial. 

I will not make a prediction. This is the seventh game of season. West Brook defense is ahead of the offense in development. The OC should open up the playbook. There are many plays practiced. I've never seen in the games so for. The defense will have to play flawless. Looking forward to an injury free game with no referee interference.  I want to see the best game the Brook has played all year. 

1 hour ago, Splitloyalties said:

Yeah that's a complete waste of resources!

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Trust and believe folks have joked about PAM name over the years just ask @BMTSoulja1 🤷🏾‍♂️😁 

This seems like a Golden Triangle family issue imma stay out of it 😂.

On a serious note I was impressed with WB against Lufkin. They play hard and physical. The QB is a stud. They will probably have something down the road if the coach can figure it out.

13 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

Are you trying to threaten or intimidate me? I know people like you. Do you really care about any of the players on the team? I don't need to make fun of any opponent to make a point. Since you don't know anything about me, I suggest you assume nothing. I and my family have players at 4 different high schools. I have some in the  middle schools and in the various leagues. They are all related. Next year we will just have to split up. I am an intellect andI don't argue with people that are disrespectful. I attended Calcasieu Parish Schools. I laughed when Iowa High school was an opponent. I kept to myself. In Louisiana if a school has 8-12 there. All students are counted. 8th graders can play. That school is 1st through 12th grade in 3A. Saint Louis in Lake Charles must play 1 classification up. In Louisiana all Schools play together. There's no private league.  Saint Louis is the equivalent of Deweyville in numbers. West Brook playing Silsbee wasn't the travesty most of you talked about. A good matchup for the Schools that played those schools would have been Sulfur High, Barbe , Sam Houston , Lagrange and last but not least Washington-Marion. 

Enough.

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just off the top of my head:

Silsbee, Hamshire-Fannett, Hardin-Jefferson, Nederland and PA Memorial

My first guess was going to be H-F, just based on conversations with friends that have kids attending H-F. 

On 10/13/2024 at 4:12 AM, Splitloyalties said:

The Titans were losing, and a fight started. West Brook is creating a new culture over there. All of you want to critique something, and you don't know the whole story

18 hours ago, Splitloyalties said:

I and my family (Should be "My family and I) have players at 4 different high schools. I have some in the  middle schools and in the various leagues. They are all related. Next year, we will just have to split up. I am an intellect, and I don't argue with people that are disrespectful. I attended Calcasieu Parish Schools. I laughed when Iowa High school was an opponent. I kept to myself. In Louisiana, if a school has 8-12 there, all students are counted. 8th graders can play. That school is 1st through 12th grade in 3A. Saint Louis in Lake Charles must play 1 classification up. In Louisiana, all Schools play together. There's no private league.  Saint Louis is the equivalent of Deweyville in numbers. West Brook playing Silsbee wasn't the travesty most of you talked about. A good matchup for the Schools that played those schools would have been Sulfur High, Barbe , Sam Houston , LaGrange and, last but not least, Washington-Marion. 

As a fellow intellect, I went ahead and corrected your spelling/grammar. Just the most obvious mistakes of course. Tense shift, noun-verb agreement and overall cohesiveness and flow were left alone.

Look sir, @Mr. Buddy Garrity is a years' long and daily respected poster on this site. Half of what he says is just simple digs and behind the scene jabs at other posters on here. It's all in fun. I feel like you are passionate about your Bruins which is awesome. But please take it down a notch, because you are the only one who needs to untie the knot from one's panties. It's gonna be ok.