Montgomery Lake Creek @ Nederland

Reagan

Who Wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Nederland
    • Montgomery Lake Creek

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/18/2024 at 11:00 PM

My gut says LC, but I’ve never been less confident about a pick. 

LC is fast and big. It’s going to be a challenge containing their explosive offense. LC’s receivers know how to get open, and Eli Marcos is one of the best high school qbs around. 

On the other hand, Nederland should be able to move the ball. The way LC does their defense you basically only have to make one guy miss. Nederland’s offense seems to be coming together. And, Nederland has been playing pretty good defense. 

Emotions might play a factor. The way the district is looking as of this moment, this is basically a playoff game. How will the two teams handle the big moment? 

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

Going to be tough. I just don’t think Nederland’s defense can stop Lake Creek and if they slow Thomas down it could doom the Bulldogs due to a weak passing game

I think Nederland has become much more balanced than at the start of the season.  Sunday has been playing really well and so has the offensive line.  The competition is about to get a lot tougher but I expect Coach Rich will have several wrinkles we haven’t seen.  Losing Ladner this past Friday was a huge blow and it will take everyone stepping up to fill his absence.