Montgomery Lake Creek @ Nederland

Reagan

Who Wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2024 at 11:00 PM

16 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lost twice in Jefferson County. 

Out of likes, but after sitting near Lc fans yelling swear words down at the refs tonight I’ve never been so happy to see a team miss the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, Rez said:

Out of likes, but after sitting near Lc fans yelling swear words down at the refs tonight I’ve never been so happy to see a team miss the playoffs. 

Oh that's right huh: 

It's Png, Ned, Huntsville, Montgomery right as of tonight? 

On 10/17/2024 at 11:47 AM, 1989NDN said:

Nederland has a shot.  Nederland is at home.  Road wins are hard.  Nederland, run the ball, run the ball, and run the ball some more.  When you want to throw the ball, stop.  Pause.  Run the ball.  Line up and play the best you can on defense.  Maybe a turnover or two goes your way.  Get a few stops, and run the ball.  MLC QB Eli Morcos is the best QB you will see this season.  He's good, very good.  MLB RB Tyvann Byars is also good.  You see a good RB in practice every day.  Thomas can do everything Byars can do.  You will be ready. MLC will make some plays.  That's OK.  Morcos and Byars are good players.  Control what you can, compete, and did I say, RUN THE BALL.  Nederland has a good shot to get the W.  

This proved to be facts 

7 hours ago, Rez said:

Today is absolutely a playoff game. If Lc loses, their only remaining game against a playoff contender is Huntsville. That’s a steep, narrow hill to climb. Nederland has opportunities remaining against Huntsville, PNg, and Montgomery - None of them are unbeatable, but as of right this second LC looks like their best chance. For Lc tonight is “probably” their last chance. That’s why I’ll be in Nederland tonight - it’s the most interesting game in the district. 

Good call on the interesting and entertaining game.