Sabine Pass?

4 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

Sitting at 3-0 in district.  A win this week and they will sucure a playoff spot......

I think it would secure 3rd for them and a loss would most likely put evadale WH and SP in a 3 way tie for 3rd. Watching them last year it doesn’t surprise me to much I thought they looked just as good as the rest of that district excluding Deweyville. 
Looks like they have improved some the others probably didn’t 

Don't know about Colmsniel but Hull-Daisetta only had like 16 players on the team. Their enrollment has gone down alot. Sabine players do seam to be playing alot harder this year. The coaches look to have changed up offensive and defensive schemes from previous years. The Evadale game did surprise me also, they were up 33-14 at one point before Evadale tried to make a come.back

41 minutes ago, bp141103 said:

Don't know about Colmsniel but Hull-Daisetta only had like 16 players on the team. Their enrollment has gone down alot. Sabine players do seam to be playing alot harder this year. The coaches look to have changed up offensive and defensive schemes from previous years. The Evadale game did surprise me also, they were up 33-14 at one point before Evadale tried to make a come.back

Hull-Daisetta's enrollment puts them in 1A DI 6 man but they chose to opt up to play 11 man 2A DII.

H-D will play 1A in all other sports.

55 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Hull-Daisetta's enrollment puts them in 1A DI 6 man but they chose to opt up to play 11 man 2A DII.

H-D will play 1A in all other sports.

I think they need to probably give up on 11 man they have no shot at going anywhere in the playoffs in 11 man. Can’t really even compete against one of the worst districts in the region. Go to 6 man and have a chance we have more juniors on our football team then they have total. And we are in the same division.