BH vs Beaumont United

BHFAN

BH vs Beaumont United  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Barbers Hill
    • Beaumont United

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/18/2024 at 11:00 PM

Well this may have just got more interesting. BH is home trying to hold on for a playoff spot with a decimated offense due to injuries. However I think I heard that BU is in the same boat with a QB and 2 RB’s getting knocked out of last weeks game. The BH D is still mostly intact , so that’s a bright spot😃 I Think BH still wins at home, but we need to get healthy quick for the post season to become reality. 

35 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Well this may have just got more interesting. BH is home trying to hold on for a playoff spot with a decimated offense due to injuries. However I think I heard that BU is in the same boat with a QB and 2 RB’s getting knocked out of last weeks game. The BH D is still mostly intact , so that’s a bright spot😃 I Think BH still wins at home, but we need to get healthy quick for the post season to become reality. 

From what I hear, the RB’s and QB will be back.  BU’s defense is balling, just need consistency on offense.  We moved the ball well against Galveston Ball.  But those 3 fumbles which resulted in 21 points doomed us.  

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

From what I hear, the RB’s and QB will be back.  BU’s defense is balling, just need consistency on offense.  We moved the ball well against Galveston Ball.  But those 3 fumbles which resulted in 21 points doomed us.  

Question: Do YOU think BU will score more than 7pts this week sir??

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

This could be a trap game for BH. Coming off of a debacle of a loss at PAM could open the door for United. Hopefully BH gives a heavy dose of the ground and pound offense and the defense play’s assignment bend, but don’t break defense and not allow the speed on the outside to hurt them.

Sounds like this will be a low scoring game.  

BU put up 400 + yards on Ball if Max Prep is correct. Ball only gained 250 ish due to being gifted with a short field. Ball from a point standpoint is leading the district in points allowed. Not sure how PAM blew them out and Ball had problems stopping BU? Regardless this is a must win for BH and not sure if we have anyone returning this game. Good news for BU though on their QB and RB returning.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

BU put up 400 + yards on Ball if Max Prep is correct. Ball only gained 250 ish due to being gifted with a short field. Ball from a point standpoint is leading the district in points allowed. Not sure how PAM blew them out and Ball had problems stopping BU? Regardless this is a must win for BH and not sure if we have anyone returning this game. Good news for BU though on their QB and RB returning.

BU’s game vs PA was the first district game, improved defense and still struggling offense.  The Ball game was after a bye week.  Apparently, found something to move the rock.  Apparently pretty good against a salty Galveston defense.  And pretty good to say that 3 starters got hurt…