Newton vs Kountze

EAGLEFOREVER

Newton vs Kountze  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Newton
    • Kountze

I originally thought New Waverly would get the 4 seed, but they weren’t competitive against Anderson-Shiro.  Kountze hasn’t played anybody so it’s hard to gauge them.  Kountze and NW will settle it in a few weeks.  I probably still lean with NW. 

1 hour ago, Eazy said:

I originally thought New Waverly would get the 4 seed, but they weren’t competitive against Anderson-Shiro.  Kountze hasn’t played anybody so it’s hard to gauge them.  Kountze and NW will settle it in a few weeks.  I probably still lean with NW. 

if Kountze’s QB/S isn’t hurt then they stand a good chance vs New Waverly. He for sure is out this week and next I believe. Kountze’s one loss to Buna shouldn’t have happened… Kountze had 6 turnovers and 2 I think were inside the red zone… Kountze is better than people think but when you don’t have any depth injuries are killer. Newton and Woodville will beat Kountze easily. Anderson will most likely beat Kountze… but I don’t think New Waverly does if the lions are healthy.